- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Hawaii
- - Hawaiian Islands Area
Found 3 of over 3 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (3 reviews)
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Company cares about our overall well being. Benefits are good. Extra goodies are great. Co workers are fabulous. Work site is convenient to get to and hours are good.
We are really busy. We could use more help. But everyone does chip in to help each other. Some process items could be upgraded such as time sheets and leave requests which are done manually.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly staff and convenient work schedule
Hard to advance in the company
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good company to work for. Everyone is very nice and there are lots of nice bonuses available after a year of employment.
The hours working at the Wal-Mart locations can suck.