KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Hawthorne Residential Partners Employee Reviews about "corporate office"

Updated May 30, 2022

Found 4 of over 198 reviews

3.7
Hawthorne Residential Partners Principal Ed Harrington
Ed Harrington
Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Hawthorne Residential Partners and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "corporate office"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 3.0
    Former Employee

Great Benefits, Horrible Corporate

Mar 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Incentives, flexible schedule. Overall not horrible place to work if you have the proper team.

Cons

Toxic work environment, corporate office makes it known that they are corporate.

3 people found this review helpful

Hawthorne Residential Partners Response

Talent Acquisitons Specialist

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry you had a less than great experience. If you're comfortable giving me a call, I would be interested in learning more about your experience and discuss ways we can improve. I can be reached at 336-291-1530 Zina Swisher

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

I love this company

Dec 21, 2016 - Director of Marketing in Chattanooga, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hawthorne is an amazing company to work for, they put employees first and support them genuinely. Leaders are empowering and open minded, and the LIVE IT culture is prominent from the onsite teams to the corporate office.

Cons

I have no cons at this time

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 3.0
    Former Employee

Has great company culture...in North Carolina but not in other areas.

Mar 25, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The 'Live It' culture is fantastic and the training is good. I liked that the company is all about doing more for their residents, this is what we are in the business for. At company training, they encourage everyone at their corporate office to introduce themselves and really get to know each other. Good benefits.

Cons

Pay is average. Love doing events for residents but 3-4 per month takes us away from our family time. It is difficult when corporate office has Christmas parties and other gatherings but nothing is done in our region. Supervisor encourages staff to go straight to them instead of understanding what chain of command and managing the community means, this caused constant issues. There is an issue with upper management if there is a constant turnover with employees.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Love working here! Want a chance to grow and learn? Work with Hawthorne!

Sep 3, 2016 - Leasing Consultant in Fayetteville, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Training! Family oriented. Truly cares about their employees by going above and beyond. Great benefits! Great for growth in the industry. Promotes within company. Corporate office is very supportive and respectful! Being apart of Hawthorne is like having a work family away from home. They also encourage a work/life balance. This is a strong growing company and I am so glad to be apart of such a great team.

Cons

None. Such a wonderful company to work for.

Continue reading

Work at Hawthorne Residential Partners? Share Your Experiences

Company Updates

26 days ago

Company News
Hawthorne Residential Partners has been recognized with the most prestigious award for online reputation success in the industry by Multifamily Executive Magazine and J Turner Research. Hawthorne is ranked number one in the nation for online reputation in the 2022 Division I ORA® Power Ranking – Top 10 of the NMHC Top 50 Largest Apartment Managers by J Turner Research. The annual Division I Ranking features the top managers in the NMHC Top 50 list based on their Online Reputation Assessment (ORA®) Score – the multifamily industry standard to measure a property/company’s online reputation. Hawthorne Residential Partners scored a companywide ORA® of 87.33 in the 2022 ranking. J Turner Research is the leading market research and online reputation company exclusively focused on the multifamily industry.
Shared image - Top 10 of the 2022 NMHC 50 Managers by ORA
Top 10 of the 2022 NMHC 50 Managers by ORA
www.multifamilyexecutive.com

74 days ago

Company News
We are thrilled to share that Hawthorne has been recognized by the National Multifamily Housing Council as one of the Top 50 Management Companies in the United States for the second consecutive year, ranking as the 40th largest management firm in the nation. As of January 2022, Hawthorne managed 40,698 units across eight states, an increase of over 27% from January 2020. Today, Hawthorne proudly manages over 42,000 units across 180+ communities. This achievement is not possible without each and every one of our team members. Thank you for all that you have done and continue to do to “Live It!” each day. Learn more about the 2022 NMHC Top 50 List here!
Shared image - 2022 NMHC 50
2022 NMHC 50
www.nmhc.org

Hawthorne Residential Partners Photos

+ Add Photo
Hawthorne Residential Partners photo of: Breakfast on the go!
Hawthorne Residential Partners photo of: New Construction