Want a Free Job Posting?

Hays plc City of London Reviews

Updated June 16, 2015
1 review filtered by
  • City of London, England (UK)
  • Any Status
Hays plc CEO Alistair R. Cox
Alistair R. Cox
1 Rating

• The weeks are long as we work 8:30-6, however the recruitment industry has the reputation work hard play hard so the work life balance is good (in 32 reviews)

• Culture is very sociable with a work hard/play hard attitude (in 15 reviews)

• Can't think of any cons but you work long hours but enjoy doing so (in 81 reviews)

• Sometimes work/life balance can be a challenge (in 20 reviews)

1. Great people and culture

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in City of London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in City of London, England (UK)

I have been working at Hays plc full-time (More than a year)

People are fantastic. Training is excellent. Culture rewards success, but ultimately management actively want everyone to succeed so the help and support is there if you need it. Noone is in a senior position without merit

The nature of recruitment means you work extremely hard, this isn't unique to Hays and I wouldn't want to recruit anywhere else.

Advice to Management

There is a need to be less fearful in clearing out the dead wood. Recruitment is always going to have high turnover of staff, and this means huge hiring activity. Inevitably some deadwood gets hired and they just waste everybody's time and money.

Showing 1 of 448 review