KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

57 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Best boutique consulting company

May 17, 2022 - Client Services
    Business Outlook

Pros

A company that truly valued their employees. Created a structured and welcoming place to work. It was fabulous while it lasted.

Cons

They were acquired by Accenture

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Brilliant team / values driven / growth opportunities

Apr 28, 2022 - Talent Team
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working with some of the best and brightest in the industry, people first mindset and strong benefits

Cons

Nothing to report - its a great culture and when they don't get it right, there is a lot of support to own your experience and find a better way together.

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company

Apr 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility abs adaptability to work remote

Cons

CEO only looks out for himself

4. 5.0

Acquired

Feb 21, 2022 - Principal Consultant in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart people with a drive for successful delivery.

Cons

Acquired by Accenture, so existing reviews should be taken with a grain of salt.

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Bullies

Sep 17, 2021 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Safe and secure job. Flexibility sometimes

Cons

The last year at headspring destroyed any confidence I had about being a software developer and my mental health. Was told over and over that I was not smart enough, without any training or continuity of a project to learn whatever skills were missing. Spent more days crying because of the toxicity. Forced into a medical leave because there was no flexibility in taking breaks when I needed to rest. I left software development because of this company.

6 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Amazing People

Jun 3, 2021 - Principal Consultant in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working with people who care. That is a big reason I have stayed at Headspring for so many years. We all do the work that needs doing and are happy to support each other.

Cons

As a small company that is looking to grow, mistakes are made but we are open and flexible to adapt.

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for all around

Mar 2, 2021 - Account Manager in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, Competitive Salary, Unique Sales Opportunities, Work Remote

Cons

One of the downsides of working remote is the great environment that we had previously at the office. That being said, the fact they were so flexible and considering during Covid really shouldn't make this a con.

2 people found this review helpful

Headspring Response

CEO

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback! As you’ve noted, our Company Culture is one of our proudest accomplishments. Its strength is because of the people behind it, like you. Our goal will always be to stay competitive in salaries as well and that takes transparency from everyone involved. Covid definitely put a wrench in our everyday sociability with co-workers, but please know that we actively look for opportunities to fill that gap virtually, and we are already planning how to revive, if not improve, our interactions once the pandemic is over. Business is an ever changing landscape and feedback like yours lets us know if we’re hitting or missing the mark, so again, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we’re doing.

8. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not a great culture

Sep 10, 2020 - Consultant in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fair pay, office is in a good location

Cons

Weird culture and if you're not in the in crowd they treat you like an outsider. They are bullies and elitist.

8 people found this review helpful

Headspring Response

CEO

Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate when former employees give us feedback that we can act on to continue making our company culture stronger and more vibrant. I agree with you that tenure isn’t necessarily a sign of a great internal culture, but I think in our case it’s a sign that we are doing something right. To make sure we have our finger on the pulse of our culture, we run several surveys each year to get feedback from our team. Additionally, we look to external organizations, like the Best Places to Work for in Texas, to help us see how we’re doing - and we’re so proud to have been recognized for eight years in a row on that list. As you might remember, “Own Your Experience” is one of our core values, which empowers each of us to contribute to creating an environment that is inclusive and supportive of everyone. I hope while you were here with us that you took advantage of our many internal channels to raise your concerns and that you helped to contribute to areas where we could improve. My goal in founding Headspring was to create a company where our team members can bring their full, authentic selves to work, learn and grow faster than they can anywhere else, and bring our core values to life in how we serve all of our stakeholders (co-workers, clients, partners and the community). I appreciate your feedback as we’re always trying to find ways to get better.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

If you get an offer... TAKE IT

Jan 23, 2014 - Recruiting/Sales Specialist in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership: Executives actually listen! On my first day of employment, I had a marketing idea, and it was immediately taken into consideration. Very flat organization, which means very quick decision making. If you have a good idea and want to push it forward, leadership will let you 'own' it and make it yours. President is focused, driven, and very honest. CEO has vision. Culture: NO walls or cubicles. Seriously, the CEO and President's desks are in the open just like everyone else. The only walls you'll see are for conference rooms. Everyone is extremely friendly and happy to help at any given moment. They work hard and smart, but love to play also with quarterly off sites. They really care about their employees and they show it by putting a lot of resources behind making the office a great place to be. They stick to a 40hr work week, but people love it so much, most stick around after 5pm. Opportunity: This is a growing company, and the possibilities are endless. I got placed into a brand new role, and there every chance new ones will pop up in the future. Benefits: Amazing health plans, 401k, plenty of PTO

Cons

Hard to think of any at the moment. If anything, it's very fast-paced, so if you're used to a lot of bureaucratic processes with a convoluted structure, may not be the best environment. Since they're growing fast, communication could be an issue in the future, but it's been perfect so far.

5 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0

Great People and Amazing Opportunities

May 10, 2015 - Senior Consultant in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked at Headspring for over a year and can say that I work with the best people imaginable. One of the best things about Headspring is that you can count on everyone to work just as hard as you, to care about what they do and deliver on our brand promise. Our core values are not just words on the wall, but something alive within our company.

Cons

Our standards are high and that can cause ramping up to be a bit rough, but everyone works hard to help each other succeed. The one thing I haven’t seen much is internal vying for positions; meaning there is plenty of growth opportunity for everyone. I believe this to be even truer in the Houston office, where we are aggressively hiring and growing. On top of it being hard to ramp up it is also tough at times to maintain the standards that we set, especially if you have previously worked at a company where you can surf on a little success for a time. At Headspring success is celebrated, studied and replicated. Once it is repeatable we reset success to a higher standard.

9 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 72 Reviews

Headspring Reviews FAQs

Headspring has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 75 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at Headspring to a friend and 82% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Headspring employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Headspring. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

84% of Headspring employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Headspring 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Headspring to be benefits, senior leadership, career development and the cons to be compensation .

Popular Careers with Headspring Job Seekers