Headworks Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Becareful"

Former Employee - Anonymous in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous in Houston, TX

Pros

Very friendly environment. Everyone is very nice and it's a realative stress free work place.

Cons

You will be monitored and watched for your probation period. Despite your hard work and efforts, it is very likely you will be reprimanded for something. It is this reprimand that will get you booted out the door. You are told that you are doing a good job. I think this is only to build you up before they release you. Having a husband and wife run the company with no other senior management is a mistake. They make decisions without thought. Since they support one another in a family life, then they do the same in the office.

Make note- when I hired in, 3 others were hired in at the same time. All 4 of us have been asked to leave because we were not a good fit. INTERESTING! How can 4 people all be bad fits? What's even more interesting is they they were all asked to leave just before there probation period expired. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

As for me, I've never used their CRM database (sales force). I was expected to learn it with no training in a matter of about a month. That's bull!

Advice to Management

Do not micro manage. Everyone makes mistakes. To make mistakes during the first year of employment is common. Look at the pros and don't sweat the small stuff.

Headworks Response

Sep 18, 2016 – CEO

Thank you for your review. We welcome all input, whether positive or negative as it helps us better understand our culture and how to improve it. As you mentioned, we have a friendly and welcoming... More

"Run, Don't Walk Away From This Company!!!"

Pros

Friday at 4 pm, Health, Vision, Dental Benefits, and 401K Plan and match by Employer

Cons

Owner/President/CEO is always in a bad mood and very difficult to work with in any situation. She does not listen to her employees regarding anything and often hollers and screams at them. Everyday employees would ask her EA what kind of mood she was in. If she came to the office in a bad mood, everyone was walking on eggshells to see who she would holler at first. Company has VERY VERY high employee turnover. In my opinion it is due to the way that the CEO is always demanding something, talking down to employees and not showing enough appreciation for the work that the employees do each day.

Headworks Response

Oct 4, 2016 – CEO

Thank you for your review. We take both positive and negative reviews seriously here at Headworks Int'l particularly as the negative reviews allow us to see what the company needs to change to... More

"Management does listen to employees on "the front lines""

I worked at Headworks full-time

Pros

Benefits, employees, casual workplace, location

Cons

Expected to work odd hours because CEO comes into office when she wants to
    Emails all hours any day of the week

Advice to Management

Listen to employees who deal directly with customers. Hire competent employee