Headworks Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "No Limits"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Headworks as a contractor

Pros

Headworks Intl provides an environment that allows its employees to achieve everything they are capable of. No limits are placed due to job titles, education level or past history and if you are interested in doing something outside of your specific skill set, you can have the opportunity to explore that. And I do believe anyone who has worked here has been enhanced and learned about their abilities to truly achieve their career goals.

Cons

If you are not energetic, driven, career focused or used to a large company environment with significant established infrastructure, this is not the correct opportunity for you.

Advice to Management

Enhance positive reinforcement and upgrade incentive structures.

"Great Team"

Pros

Headworks’ employees are sincere, hardworking and talented. This is an exciting time to be employed with Headworks due to global growth. The Management team is expanding with extraordinary talent. The CEO is dedicated to clean water solutions, clients and employees. Salaries are good and benefits are above market value. Casual work environment with frequent company celebrations.

Cons

Consider adding vending machines to the kitchen

Headworks Response

Sep 18, 2016 – CEO

We are glad you think highly of the Headworks culture and will definitely look at the idea of vending machines!

"Strong Career environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Pros

I have been working with the company going on 3 years and have grown to understand both the company mission and vision. I have read many of the posts and frankly feel differently about my employer. I am sure many of those who left whether voluntarily or not were used to big established company where little effort had to be made to get paid or didn't understand what it takes to build a company. What many didn't understand is that Headworks is a privately owned small growing company which means that the job expectancy would be slightly different from a big established institutions. I can't speak for everyone but professionals who would like to really learn, sharpen their skills and develop others would enjoy working at Headworks. We work in a warm environment great colleagues and the CEO recently hired few higher ups whom hit the ground running making noticeable differences already. On a personal level some of the motivations that makes me go to work are:
    - Your job makes a direct environmental impact in cleaning water
    - Management trust their team to do their work correctly so NO micromanagement
    - Great benefits and working hours are flexible
    - Small working environment resulting in opportunity to learn other job functions if you so choose to.

Cons

For my personal opinion i don't find anything that might stand out strong enough to be mentioned. no business is perfect but nothing major to make it a deal breaker.

Advice to Management

For my experience with the company I believe that management could implement continuous training programs for employees. Perhaps invest in more incentive programs given that we are a projects based organization.

Headworks Response

Sep 18, 2016 – CEO

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on what makes the Company a great place to work. We are committed to improving the day to day work environment even as we grow the business. As you mentioned... More

"Good"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Headworks full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A place you will see miracles happening. Great Team, eager to meet most difficult deadlines. Being a small and growing company, there are plenty of opportunities to learn different parts of the business and enhance your skills.

Cons

Being in Houston, we face tough competition from the Oil & Gas industry, hence sometimes it take longer to fill new positions.