Health Integrity Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

2.6
Rating Trends Rating Trends
CEO

1. "Overall Good Place to work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Easton, MD

I worked at Health Integrity full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

People are committed to protecting the Trust Fund

Cons

There is a need to improve technology.

2. "Don't work here"

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Data Analyst in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Health Integrity full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

For a company who hires H1B candidates to fill the analyst teams, they treat them terribly. Non-citizens are rarely promoted and basically ignored in favor of the white good ole boys and the women that act just like them. The atmosphere is negative, backstabbing and recent management changes are even worse, which I didn't think could get any worse. The top three people quit and were replaced by the absolutely worst choices, unprofessional, arrogant, dictatorial people creating a cold, caustic environment. They hold green card applicants hostage basically. I can't wait to get out of here!

Cons

Nice new office in Baltimore and that's about the best I can say for to working there.

Advice to Management

None. You stink. I hope you get treated some day the way you treat the people who work for you.

3. "Excellent Company"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Easton, MD
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Easton, MD

I have been working at Health Integrity full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been an employee in the Quality Health Strategies organization for the past 6 years. I sincerely enjoy working for this company. As an employee here I feel that my work is valuable to healthcare and that my accomplishments are appreciated. I can say that our benefits here are awesome. I have been able to obtain both my Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Nursing while utilizing the tuition benefit for credit courses. I also was able to obtain my Certified Professional Coder certification utilizing the tuition benefit for non-credit courses. The company listens to the employees and tries to promote a positive atmosphere. They understand how staff requires a balance between work and family by offering flexibility in scheduling and have telecommuting available. After working here for 6 years I feel that I come to work every day to be with my other family, not just people I work beside.

Cons

Contract work can cause concern for job security but they are great at hiring within on other contracts.

5. "Investigator"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at Health Integrity full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Workout facility in building, co-workers friendly.

Cons

Micro-management, minimal pay with limited opportunity for growth.

6. "School Base Nurse"

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Cutler Bay, FL
    Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Cutler Bay, FL

I have been working at Health Integrity full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great company with convenient hours.

Cons

No over time and short work days.

7. "Great company to start out with."

Current Employee - Health Claims Auditor in Easton, MD
    Current Employee - Health Claims Auditor in Easton, MD

I have been working at Health Integrity full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible hours, good benefits package, guaranteed paid federal holidays off, floating vacation days, communicative management

Cons

Sometimes tasks need to be approved by several levels of management, and this can extend the amount of time it takes to get things done.

8. "Health Analyst I"

Current Employee - Health Analyst I in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Health Analyst I in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Health Integrity full-time

Pros

working time is very flexible

Cons

sometimes need to work over time, without extra payment or compensation
    immigration policy is not very good, but OK

Advice to Management

should have better immigration policies to keep foreign employers

"Stressful"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Easton, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Easton, MD

I have been working at Health Integrity full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The salary is decent and the IT support staff are friendly and helpful. Benefits are decent and reasonably affordable and comparable to other local employment

Cons

Toxic work environment. Cliques that are unhealthy and make fir an unproductive environment. Lacks strong management and management is working in a different location so they are not privy to this that are creating a hostile work place.

Advice to Management

Management needs to be onsite. HR needs to let folks go if they are disruptive to the work environment regardless of their productivity as there will always be a revolving door of the employees who will not tolerate gossip, back stabbing and counter productive co-workers.

10. "Data Analyst/Predictive Modeling"

Former Employee - Senior Data Analyst in Baltimore, MD
    Former Employee - Senior Data Analyst in Baltimore, MD

I worked at Health Integrity (More than 3 years)

Pros

low pace work environment depending on who is your manager. If your manager is nice you can work from home once a weak.

Cons

they don't promote their own employee to mid level management positions, they hire them from outside. In general you won't get raise or promotion for your hard work, good results, accurate models or creative solutions, you only get promotion if you play the game and are close to management team. This has made many analyst leave the company. It is definitely not a place for long term, 95% of analyst have been in the company for less than 5 years.

Advice to Management

let people take credit for their work and recognize it

"Please think twice..."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Easton, MD

I worked at Health Integrity full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

You got a paycheck and I met some, but very few friends within the 5 plus years I worked for them. The hours of operation were nice. You got free coffee. You were off for the major holidays.

Cons

WOW...were do I start... First and foremost, "management", if I must refer to them as management, must have gotten their "degree's" from a box of Cracker Jacks! "Management" personnel are VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!! A lot of back stabbing, inconsistencies, poor judgment, and lack of physically being at the office for management. There are some managers that work 5 hours away and even some 3,000 miles away and get to work from the comfort of their homes. How can you manage anything from home? Management would not accept any ideas from employees. It is their way or the highway! There are a lot of cliques and if you are not part of the "right" clique, you would have to fear for your job. This is definitely a Good Ol' Boys place of employment! Some employee's could do as they please and other's could not! Very unfair, stressful, hostile work environment. A lot of GREAT people have left this place either on their own or were fired because of not being in the clique! Always walking on egg shells!

Advice to Management

Get rid of all of them that have been causing the most problems and start fresh. The CEO is a horrible person and is out to get everyone that she can!