HealthBridge Management Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated May 12, 2017

2.0
Rating Trends Rating Trends
CEO

1. "Director of Food Services"

Former Employee - Food Service Director in Erie, PA
    Former Employee - Food Service Director in Erie, PA

Pros

A Full-time job was provided

Cons

Job description states you must be available every day of the year. High call off rate with a lenient attendance policy along with a very low budgeted amount for an assistant led to position turnover. Turnover was great at all department head levels with the longest standing employee working as Activities Director at 1.3 years. All other department heads including the administrator had less than one year experience. My salary was the bottom of the barrel of the position. There's much more to list. I do not recommend working for this company.

Advice to Management

look at your turnover rate among managers and work to improve that

"Disappointing"

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Newington, CT
    Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Newington, CT

I have been working at HealthBridge Management full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great opportunity learn as a new nurse,

Cons

Pay, Health benefits, time and leave. RNs lack respect for the knowledge that LPNs bring(treated like you are less important). staffing does not = the acuity of care that is needed on the units.

Advice to Management

Patients are not Cash Cows, you became a 5-star facility because of the care your staff gave, Acknowledge that!!!!

3. "Director of Human Resources"

I worked at HealthBridge Management full-time

Pros

Supportive Human Resources management team.

Cons

Poor recognition from Senior Leadership. The Operations team was not employee focused and impacted overall morale of the staff.

Advice to Management

Become engaged in employee retention. Be fair and consistent to staff and Center leaders. Stop the public chastising and don't belittle those who work for you. There is a way to improve productivity without speaking inappropriately.

"Another Profit-driven SNF"

Former Employee - Therapist
    Former Employee - Therapist

I worked at HealthBridge Management full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Many of the other therapists in my department were great. Flexible scheduling was often available, health insurance and PTO were reasonable.

Cons

Typical profit driven SNF setting- in the rehab department productivity standards are unachievable, no time set aside for documentation, most therapists felt obligated to do documentation during "lunch break" or stay after clocking out to do work. Many nurses were old and burnt out, don't like to collaborate on patient care. When the state health department comes around all of the sudden the place runs efficiently and rules are followed, this stops immediately when they leave. Upper management care about $ only, zero effort to improve employee satisfaction.

Advice to Management

Work on creating an environment in which your employees are happier. Happier employees = greater productivity, greater patient satisfaction, and less turn over. Also enforcing safety standards would lower infection rates and overall costs to the company.

"Director of Food and Nutrition Services"

Pros

Salaried employee would have some flexibility in scheduling. Decent pay and benefits.

Cons

Ultimately I felt I had to leave as more and more demands was being put on the position, and I felt didn't have enough time in the week to meet them. I couldn't be two places at once. I was routinely working on weekends and many week nights.