HealthCare Partners of Nevada Reviews | Glassdoor

HealthCare Partners of Nevada Reviews

Updated Oct 16, 2019

2.4
HealthCare Partners of Nevada CEO Kent Thiry (no image)
Kent Thiry

"Don't do it"

Former Employee - Medical Assistant in Henderson, NV

I worked at HealthCare Partners of Nevada full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Amazing company before it was taken over by Davita NOTHING POSITIVE TO SAY

Cons

They lie and they have no shame about it. Try waiting for bonuses you've been promised for months and they'll sting you along until they think you've forgot , then say well we aren't giving them because, well it's a privilege anyway. Raises are nothing more but a couple cents of and if you worked with them previously as I did for 5 yrs they'll run you into the ground and find kids straight out of Exetern ship and... pay them more! I've seen some of the best employees I have ever worked with let go because of Pm managers just not liking them no investigation and falsified information. It's all about who you know here and if they don't like you your out.

Advice to Management

If you want a company thats worth working for go take note from bacchus an Abdu they made that company a family and treated their employees right !!!!

HealthCare Partners of Nevada2017-06-07

January 24, 2019Recruitment Marketing Analyst

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about your experience. Growing pains are a tough part of a changing company, but value our teammates and your thoughts and will share them with the team.

"Raises are either pennies(LITERALLY) or non-existent, No advancement opportunity, but plenty of drama"

Current Employee - Billing in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at HealthCare Partners of Nevada full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good Coworkers for the most part. Decent Work/Life Balance

Cons

Increases are small or for the past few years, nonexistent. High Turnover rate No advancement opportunities. Inexperienced management. Very uncaring company as a whole. Their motto "They care" couldn't be farther from the truth.

HealthCare Partners of Nevada2017-05-04

January 14, 2019Recruitment Marketing Analyst

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We're happy you enjoyed your team and felt you had good work/life balance. Unfortunately, growing pains come with challenges and we are constantly working with our management team to overcome these challenges.

3. "Surgical scheduler"

Former Employee - Surgery Coordinator in North Las Vegas, NV

I worked at HealthCare Partners of Nevada full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

It was a great company to work for. Doctors where great and we had a lot of team work.

Cons

No cons .I enjoy working with the company.

HealthCare Partners of Nevada2016-08-11

January 14, 2019Recruitment Marketing Analyst

Thank you for your 10+ years of service! We agree, our doctors and team are great! We are happy you enjoyed working for HealthCare Partners.

4. "Make your own decisions"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pahrump, NV

I worked at HealthCare Partners of Nevada full-time for more than a year

Pros

Small knit community of people, small satellite office. Great Radiology Manager.

Cons

Regional Management seemed inexperienced. Lots of drama.

HealthCare Partners of Nevada2016-01-19

January 14, 2019Recruitment Marketing Analyst

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at HealthCare Partners. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your team and your manager while working with us.

"Former Team Member"

in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at HealthCare Partners of Nevada for more than 3 years

Pros

Company is growing and there is a lot of clinic locations.

Cons

Management and senior leadership is ineffective and not qualified to hold current positions.

Advice to Management

Be ethical and do the right thing.

HealthCare Partners of Nevada2015-10-23

January 14, 2019Special Project Mgr, TA

Thank you for your feedback, we will share it with the team. We wish you the best in your career.

"Certified Medical Assistant"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Pros

I truly respect and love the doctors I work with; nearly all are the same before HCP. They`re compassionate, caring, with the patients health and well being right there at the top.

Cons

1) Staffing ratio inadequate. 2) No raises last year and this year; no raises next year ( non-nursing staff ) 3) Daily expectations for routine patient services can exceed staff capabilities 4) Leadership does not focus on creating an inspiring workspace.

Advice to Management

Being sincere,honest and listen to employee concerns.

HealthCare Partners of Nevada2015-09-02

January 28, 2019Recruitment Marketing Analyst

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and all that you do. Teamwork is important when providing the highest quality patient care so happy to hear you and your doctors worked so well together. We value your honesty and always looking to improve and will share your feedback with the team.

"No where to move up"

I have been working at HealthCare Partners of Nevada full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Stable. Good people to work with. Decent healthcare options. Good PTO plan. Recently bought out by Davita. which has brought about good and bad things.

Cons

Minimal bonuses and raises. Hard to move upwards withing company.Recently bought out by Davita. which has brought about good and bad things.

HealthCare Partners of Nevada2015-05-04

January 14, 2019Special Project Mgr, TA

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Change can definitely be a challenge, but we're working on lots of improvements to make a lasting positive impact in the world of health care. Thank you for your contributions to the team.

"Enjoyable"

I have been working at HealthCare Partners of Nevada

Pros

Friendly atmosphere friendly staff flexible with scheduling as far as balance between work and social life.free healthcare for employees.

Cons

Short staffed and low pay. Benefits are very expensive for family members vision doesn't cover a whole lot dental is ok.

Advice to Management

They need more staff before they burn out the staff they have happy employees make happy customers which makes better customer reviews. They also need to pay employees based on performance and not what cooperate thinks they should make. Upper management needs to spend a couple weeks in the clinical setting maybe then they would understand. Maybe then they wouldn't have a high turnover rate if they treated employees... better in the Pahrump area

HealthCare Partners of Nevada2014-11-26

January 24, 2019Recruitment Marketing Analyst

Thank you for your feedback. Company culture is one of our core values and excited to hear that you experienced that. We are always looking for ways to improve so will share your feedback with our team. Thank you for all you do!

9. "Good place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

Good opportunities to pursue personal development.

Cons

Benefits are costly. Communication is challenged

Advice to Management

Communication should be an area of focus.

HealthCare Partners of Nevada2014-06-30

January 14, 2019Special Project Mgr, TA

Thank you for your review and your contributions to the team. We're glad to hear that you've been supported in your growth and development. We appreciate your feedback and will share it with the team.

"Unorganized, Uncaring, Unprofessional at Urgent Care."

Former Employee - PBX Operator in Pahrump, NV

I worked at HealthCare Partners of Nevada full-time for less than a year

Pros

Medical,Vision and Dental Benefits after 3 months

Cons

The Assistant Managers were not in tune to employees needs. The Manager continues to make promises that never happened. Good Customer Service is not #1 on their list (Quantity not Quality) even though they claim otherwise. Confidentiality between Management and Employees does not exist.. Unfair labor practices towards certain employees. Overall poor employee relations.

Advice to Management

The facility needs a complete overhaul of management and a fair review of all employees. As was told to Human Resourses in LV, Pahrump HealthCare Partners does not have a good reputation.

HealthCare Partners of Nevada2014-07-03

January 28, 2019Special Project Mgr, TA

Thank you for your contributions. We appreciate your feedback and will share it with the team. We're constantly working on improvements to make a lasting and positive impact in the world of health care. Best of luck in your career.

Found 22 reviews