HealthCare Partners of Nevada Reviews | Glassdoor

HealthCare Partners of Nevada Reviews

Updated Oct 16, 2019

2.4
HealthCare Partners of Nevada CEO Kent Thiry (no image)
Kent Thiry
  1. "I enjoyed working there."

Former Employee - A/R Specialist in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at HealthCare Partners of Nevada full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The hours and benefits were a pretty good match. As a mother of two I can say that the company was family friendly.

Cons

Their pay scale leaves a bit to be desired. I truly felt this when I would be training someone that was making more hourly as a new hire than I was making after working for the company for 4 years.

Advice to Management

When creating procedures for handling routine operations you may find it beneficial to talk to the people who actually do the job rather than create procedures based on what management "thinks" those people do.

HealthCare Partners of Nevada2013-08-01

HealthCare Partners of Nevada Response

January 24, 2019Recruitment Marketing Analyst

Thank you so much for providing feedback. We appreciate your contributions to the team. We value work life balance and happy to hear that you experienced that. Our compensation team is constantly evaluating market pay.

"Stressful & depressing place to work."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at HealthCare Partners of Nevada full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

You can go far in this company if you know someone in management.

Cons

It is very rare for someone to get a promotion unless they know a manager prior to employment. High turnover rate. Most people are constantly worried about getting fired no matter how good an employee they are or how long they have worked there. Management is structured to promote backstabbing & having employees turn on each other. HR is pro management which puts a target on the employees back if the employee... makes a complaint about management & does not help the employees in any way. HR fires whoever the manager says to regardless of how good the employee is or how long the employee has worked there. Management wants you to you do your work and a lot of there work as well and pass it off as their own. Management often talks down to employees as well as cursing out & hurling insults to employees.

Advice to Management

Please talk to the employees to find out how management is ruining the company and how management conducts themselves.

HealthCare Partners of Nevada2012-11-24

HealthCare Partners of Nevada Response

January 28, 2019Recruitment Marketing Analyst

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We wish you the best in your career and will certainly share your feedback with the team as we continuously make improvements.

Found 22 reviews