- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Minnesota
- - Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN Area
- - Saint Paul, MN
- - Maplewood, MN
- - South Saint Paul, MN
- - Oakdale, MN
- - Eden Prairie, MN
- - Richfield, MN
- - Woodbury, MN
- - South St Paul, MN
- - Minneapolis, MN
- - St. Cloud, MN Area
- - Saint Joseph, MN
- - South Carolina
Found 251 of over 259 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
I’m going to be vague here so forgive me, but need some opinions. I got a Masters in a specialty and have worked in this specialty for 1 year. I was approached on LinkedIn by a recruiter for a position doing the job I was doing prior to my current specialty. This new opportunity has the potential to be a great stepping stone in my career with a better title and way more money but I feel like I’m taking a step backwards by not using my Masters. Would you stay on the path that you went to school..
Plan Operation Associate
Good morning! I would love to get into provider credentialing, but all employers I've looked at want at least 3 years of experience. So, I'm looking at Provider Network Coordinator roles, because I'm finding some of those roles don't need AS MUCH experience. I'm a RHIT, and have been working in healthcare for nearly 10 years. Anyone know who might be looking for a network coordinator?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Pay is decent but certainly comes with the cost of being expendable and slave mentality." (in 18 reviews)
- "Great people to work with" (in 13 reviews)
- "Benefits are good, but you must be higher than a .5 FTE to receive them." (in 10 reviews)
- "Great employees and staff!" (in 9 reviews)
- "workers are amazing and helpful." (in 9 reviews)
- "Poor Management" (in 25 reviews)
- "Leadership is poor and does not advocate for you." (in 15 reviews)
- "The next manager was inexperienced though I believe she tried to manage the many new projects thrust upon her as best as she could." (in 11 reviews)
- "Major disconnect between upper management and mid to low level employees." (in 11 reviews)
- "no recognition for a job well done" (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of HealthEast and is not affected by filters.
- Sexual Orientation
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jun 20, 2022 - ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great leadership, caring colleagues, market competitive pay
System as a whole struggled financially
- Former Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Sep 28, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people to work with
Pay Care more about budget and not employees
- Former Employee★★★★★Sep 27, 2022 - Employee Benefits ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The fast paced work environment
Sometimes too much negativity in the office
- Former Employee★★★★★Sep 13, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people Learning environment Beginner friendly
Lack of schedule stability Expensive benefits
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 19, 2022 - Registered NurseRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It’s a job that pays
Policy changes occurs too frequently
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★May 28, 2022 - Medical Coder in Saint Paul, MNRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Wonderful colleagues and coder support. The form below show the year I retired in Sept. 2016.
I do not have unpleasant feedback. I miss who I worked with and for.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Mar 21, 2022 - Psychiatric Technician in Saint Paul, MNRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Staff development is regular and frequent
Pay raise is not regularContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Dec 22, 2021 - Medical Assistant in Saint Paul, MNRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Don’t have anything to say ok
Not a word to say why make us do this
- Former Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Jul 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MNRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Healtheast was a great place to work! Great development opportunities.
Stressful, but very meaningful work.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun 7, 2021 - Preoperative RN in Maplewood, MNRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Company actually cares for wellbeing of the staff, as well as the patients. Mindset of "the employee performs at their base when we take care of the employee"
Parking was a bit limited at St Johns location.
HealthEast Reviews FAQs
HealthEast has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 259 reviews left anonymously by employees. 55% of employees would recommend working at HealthEast to a friend and 36% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.
55% of HealthEast employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated HealthEast 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.