Found 692 of over 718 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Finance
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Got a burning question about HealthEquity Inc.? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with HealthEquity Inc. employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and the company is well diverse." (in 84 reviews)
- "Great company and culture." (in 65 reviews)
- "The operations side of the house seems like a solid place to work, and the team members in those groups seem dedicated and genuinely happy to be here." (in 37 reviews)
- "They also hire really great people" (in 34 reviews)
- "Good Work/Life Balance" (in 24 reviews)
- "Low Pay Messy career paths throughout the whole company and departments." (in 21 reviews)
- "Heavy workload, constant training, constant new management" (in 11 reviews)
- "The unexpected layoffs were a let down but it can happen in any industry at any company." (in 11 reviews)
- "Upper management has lost touch with the front line workers." (in 8 reviews)
- "The internal survey results have become disingenuous because people are too afraid to actually share their experiences and the managers are encouraged to receive a certain score or participation for bonuses." (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of HealthEquity Inc. and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWSep 12, 2023Technical Integration ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearColumbus, OH
Amazing Culture that prioritizes Work/Life Balance Leaders that actually care and interact with you with purpose and respect. Co-workers that support each other In a remote culture, they are great at providing genuine ways for employees to connection to one another. (I have never felt more connected to my co-workers)
Honestly, I have nothing other than I would love to get the opportunity to maybe go out to Utah and meet some team member at some point. I love remote work but if I was close to a work location, I would go in every once in a while, just to see and interact with the amazing people I work with. (People that know me knows this is saying a lot because I never like going anywhere, lol)
- 5.0Sep 26, 2023Mgr security engCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
One of the best organizations as a whole I've ever worked for. HQY has a deeply impactful and critical mission to deliver world-class health finance benefits for all Americans. Almost everything that all of the teams engage in daily is to help support and drive the mission of connecting Health and Wealth. Truly remarkable executive leadership and values.
Honestly, none at all that would impact any potential job applicants. This is a wonderful company to work for.. remote first and people driven.
HealthEquity Inc. Reviews FAQs
HealthEquity Inc. has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 718 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at HealthEquity Inc. to a friend and 70% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
74% of HealthEquity Inc. employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated HealthEquity Inc. 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.