KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

HealthFlex Home Health Services Reviews

Updated Jun 20, 2022

Found 45 of over 51 reviews

4.8
HealthFlex Home Health Services CEO Sofia Koshevatsky    (no image)
Sofia Koshevatsky

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Growing every day

Jun 20, 2022 - Operations Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

HealthFlex has been growing every day not just by opening more branches and hiring more staff but in how many lives we touch and the people we help. In the year that I have been here, I have connected with some awesome people from my amazing staff to our many patients. It has been a journey of fulfillment, education, and self-development.

Cons

None that I can think of

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Make a difference every day at HealthFlex

Jun 14, 2022 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at HealthFlex you know you're making a difference in people's lives every day. The mission, vision, and culture at the company revolve around helping people, working as a team, and supporting one another. Management has an open-door policy where anyone can bring ideas to the table. The company offers industry-leading benefits, compensation, and a good work/life balance. I enjoy coming to work every day knowing I'm helping make an impact on my community.

Cons

None that I can think of!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Family-like Company

Jun 9, 2022 - Administrative Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is helpful when you're new, they care about your overall health and recognize everyone's abilities to move them to a career path. They will make you feel like you never need to pressure yourself to say "yes" to all the tasks and stress yourself, they will understand. All staff are friendly to each other that it kept a great working environment! Very much love to keep working with great people.

Cons

It's a growing company so it just needs a bit more help and then it wouldn't even have cons

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place To Thrive and Grow

Jun 9, 2022 - Inside Sales Specialist in Oakland, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

HealthFlex has been a great place to work, learn and grow. I feel lucky to have such a great team and be managed by some of the best! There is always room for new opportunities. We get to help the elderly!! Everyone supports one another, with the same vision to care for our patients. Its just an over all great place to be .

Cons

Not enough time in the day

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Outstanding Work Place

Jun 9, 2022 - Quality Assurance Manager in Oakland, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Excellent work/life balance with amazing benefits! -Working with some of the most talented people. Amazing coworkers. -Management/Owners are the best. Inspirational leaders. -Career growth/opportunities. -Philosophy and Mission of the company says it all in their actions. -Education/Training is amazing. Company encourages continuing education. -Moving forward and great momentum! #1 Home Health to work for! Thank you HealthFlex!

Cons

There are no cons to mention.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A growing and thriving company!

Jun 12, 2022 - Medical Administrative Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

For over the last few years, healthflex has become one the best growing companies, with amazing team members. The company is always providing ongoing training, position growth leadership, and management support.

Cons

No bad comments, we strive each day to be the best,

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for

Jun 12, 2022 - Director, Business Development
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing culture, family owned, exceptional patient care

Cons

None since I’ve started !

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Healthflex

May 30, 2022 - RN Case Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best company to work for hands down

Cons

I can’t think of any other than they are so big it gets confusing sometimes

HealthFlex Home Health Services Response

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to have such a dedicated member such as yourself a part of our team!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I have found my home!

Feb 23, 2022 - Talent Acquisition Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a member of the recruitment team I have always felt required to write the obligatory positive post for companies I have worked for. However, in this case it is different because it's truly how I feel. I made the decision to leave a very prestigious institution to join HealthFlex and the biggest factor was the culture. I needed to work for people who truly cared about me as a person and not just a body that is irreplaceable. It seems cliche to say we have a family oriented culture but it is true. For the first time in many years I have found an employer who truly puts their employees first. My work life/balance and job satisfaction has greatly improved since joining the HealthFlex team.

Cons

With growing so fast in such a short period of time, we have some structural work to do. However, our clinical operations is top notch.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great job

May 19, 2022 - Licensed Practical Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Professional, timely pay, almost all communications can be done through mobile.

Cons

The registered nurse will dictate how often you can see a patient. Not a lot of work

Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Reviews

HealthFlex Home Health Services Reviews FAQs

HealthFlex Home Health Services has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 51 reviews left anonymously by employees. 97% of employees would recommend working at HealthFlex Home Health Services to a friend and 97% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, HealthFlex Home Health Services employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at HealthFlex Home Health Services. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

97% of HealthFlex Home Health Services employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated HealthFlex Home Health Services 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at HealthFlex Home Health Services to be benefits, career development, management and the cons to be senior leadership .

Popular Careers with HealthFlex Home Health Services Job Seekers