HealthPRO Heritage Reviews | Glassdoor

HealthPRO Heritage Chief Executive Officer John Heller
John Heller

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Cutting patient care to utilize less prn staff is abominable when promoting (in 7 reviews)

• After a month I was told that they can not file for my visa unless I accept a full time position and they apologised for wrongful information (in 6 reviews)

1. "Physical Therapist"

I have been working at HealthPRO Heritage full-time

Pros

Big Company, good benefits, good team

Cons

difficult to reach HR since its one person answering for entire company which is National

Advice to Management

Please be more available for employees

"COTA"

Current Employee - COTA in Rochester, NY
    Current Employee - COTA in Rochester, NY

I have been working at HealthPRO Heritage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company has flexible hours if needed

Cons

PTO based on number of hours worked, promise a yearly raise however untrue, management out of touch with it's employees, no staff appreciation, turns a blind eye to insurance fraud, inconsistent paychecks, hours based on patient load, poor leadership in local Rochester facilities, poor communication

Advice to Management

Re educate your recruiters and advise them to give accurate information to potential employees so they can make an informed decision when considering a job with Healthpro.

3. "Don't trust them"

I worked at HealthPRO Heritage full-time

Pros

It's a joke! there are no pros

Cons

They hired me as an internal traveller and promised visa sponsorship. After a month I was told that they can not file for my visa unless I accept a full time position and they apologised for wrongful information. The location is very difficult and they created a situation where I had to accept the offer and had no where to go. After working for an year they did not go through with what they said which left me no where. I have no option now but to leave the country and all I have done for last 4 years in this country. They are no reimbursing me relocation or license expense, they even made mistake on my taxes and no ready to accept. If you want to work for this company, you need to do some serious thinking. PLEASE DON'T, I don't understand what kind of people with dead conscious work at the administration of this company, very poor morals. SO SO DISAPPOINTED!

Advice to Management

Please read these reviews, you deserved to be sued for the wrong you are doing hardworking and honest people!

"Do not join the company"

I worked at HealthPRO Heritage full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They have a monopol in the region of CT

Cons

This company is all about making money even at the expense of the employee benefits. At the time of interview and on papers it looks good, but the moment I joined the company, I started realizing that I made a mistake. I was in need of a visa sponsor for my job, I joined it and was told at the time of interview that they will have all per diems on weekends and that I won’t need to work on critical holidays, PTO was 27 days a year. But they forgot to mention that I have to work all national holidays and if I do not then it will have to be a PTO if I take holiday. Also they never paid the holiday pay which a lot of companies do. Then they make me sign a contract with $5000 as fine fee (which I would have to pay) in case I leave the job before 1 year or they fire me...and they actually created a situation when I was on a vacation to another country that would have forced me to leave the company before 1 year. They promised a relocation allowance package but when submitted the expense report with original bill copy to them, they never reimbursed it.the management is horrible at responding to your emails and calls.they ignore it deliberately, but they want youtobe always productive. They do not give any bonuses and will not increase you salary. They discriminate amongst the team members as well...offer course reimbursement to one person but not the other when I asked for the same course that I had done before my colleague and the company actually benefittd from them as they got more outpatients with them. They made me work as assistant director at times for the facility and made me cover for the director whenever they went on vacation or whenever there was a transition of a new director, but they never on papers acknowledged it and when asked for pay raise they refused. Then recently the census in the facility was very low where they did not have even 20 hrs a week for te full time emloyee, for almost 6 months, when I raised my voice I was told to use my PTO to support my paycheck by the director but the higher management never responded to emails even after I placed in front of them the DOL policies. I am a visa candidate and need to have minimum 35 hours to be eligible for maintaining my visa status, but they did not bother Bout it. So I wasfor ed to make a decision to leave the job. However, now they are not paying my PTO accrued that saying I needed to give them a 30 day notice, but when I gave them a written notice letter, they never talked about it or mentioned to me that I will not be eligible for my PTO accrued then. Seriously I have lost more money in past 2-1/2 yeRs working for them than I have saved. Do not join this company at all...they will suck life out of you but not give you any benefits. I do not even know how to rate them, I wish there was a rating scalewhere 0 was also an option and I would have done that.

Advice to Management

Get your act together and start respecting the employees.

"Please don't waste your career with this company"

I worked at HealthPRO Heritage full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible hours as they say which I did not find to be true. High stress environment, uncooperative management.

Cons

You won't see this level of dirty politics in any company. This company is unethical and doesn't shy away from breaking promises, you will get fired if they find another employee who accepts lower hourly rate. Please don't make a food of yourself and fall for this company there are much better companies out there.

Advice to Management

Don't play games with your employees, learn to respect them, respect your word and hire some good people in your administrations . I wish I could give negative ratings for values!

"Per diem therapist"

I have been working at HealthPRO Heritage (Less than a year)

Pros

Good per diem rate, a variety of locations to choose from, very organized person coordinates schedule, large company provides opportunities in many areas

Cons

No orientation or documentation training, no feedback from persons in charge, every patient in nursing home is billed to max whether needed or not

Advice to Management

Check in with staff after hire

"Avoid working here"

Former Employee - Physical Therapist Assistant in Rockville, MD
    Former Employee - Physical Therapist Assistant in Rockville, MD

I worked at HealthPRO Heritage full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Fair benefits, pay mediocre, HR communicates ok

Cons

Poor management that leaves the associates in the dark, lots of employee turn over

Advice to Management

Learn what FMLA is. Talk to your associates more often.

"Okay Company, could be worse compared to other SNF Rehab companies"

Current Employee - Therapist
    Current Employee - Therapist

I have been working at HealthPRO Heritage full-time

Pros

Smaller Company Corporate Feel, somewhat reasonable expectations in productivity, no off the clock documentations

Cons

Poor CEU reimbursement, Stated that they would reimburse for state license but have not, not as organized, poor transition when they take over new sites

Advice to Management

Provide better support when transitioning a new site, IT has been a nightmare, reimburse employees for their licenses like you stated you would do,

"Physical Therapisg"

I worked at HealthPRO Heritage full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They pay for license renewals and provide continuing education through their website (all done online). Most of HealthPros nursing homes are really wonderful and it's too bad they are contracted with this company.

Cons

Healthpro is currently on a salary freeze and I did not receive a raise in many years. There are also no performance reviews. I would say that there is no chance of that changing that anytime soon. This company does not value its therapists and many full-timers are fleeing because of how they treat their employees. Productivity with the amount of paperwork is unrealistic. I would often have to work off the clock to finish my paperwork while staying productive. Management looks down on their employees and when they enter the facility they don't even acknowledge the employees. I would highly recommend NOT working for this company.

Advice to Management

Give yearly raises and performance raises and maybe employees will stick around longer.

10. "Staff physical therapist"

Current Employee - Staff Physical Therapist in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Staff Physical Therapist in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at HealthPRO Heritage (More than a year)

Pros

Good staff and good facility

Cons

Small gym and would like more equipment and more mats

Advice to Management

None at this moment