Healthcare Solutions Team Reviews

Updated Mar 4, 2020

4.3
Healthcare Solutions Team President Joe Eichman
Joe Eichman
Pros
  • "HST has an easy path to success(in 32 reviews)

• "flexible schedule; competitive compensation; non-captive agent contract; partnership in company profits(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "Starting to move my business outside of HST now(in 14 reviews)

• "In a time when people are more confused and frustrated with health insurance than ever before we have the products and the expertise to help(in 8 reviews)

"Great opportunity"

Current Employee - Executive Agent

I have been working at Healthcare Solutions Team full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work-life balance, you're not pressured into working a certain amount of hours or selling a certain number each week. Work from home. Your own boss! Non-captive agent. Bonuses. Trips

Cons

You have to be super self-motivated because no one is going to be on you to work!

"it's alright"

Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Healthcare Solutions Team part-time for less than a year

Pros

Never at this company will you complain about an overbearing boss you can't stand or having to sit through traffic to go to an office with people you don't really like, work from anywhere anytime!

Cons

well, the leads that they do provide us aren't the greatest; lots of people with hefty referral bases come here and kill it, but for those of us that don't its hard as heck to turn what the lead system provides

"It's just okay"

Current Employee - Broker in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Healthcare Solutions Team full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work from anywhere. If you have the right team, you will have a lot of resources to help if you are new to insurance.

Cons

Started off great, but the last six months have not been great. First, where are the leads? A broker joins and IMO and gives up a good portion of the commission for the leads and the support. There have not been leads to work in nearly two months. And lets talk about getting paid. I have written policies that I have to literally fight each and every month to get paid on. It's exhausting. The technical support with Leadmaster is laughable. Any time you send in a ticket, you get blamed for doing something wrong. Starting to move my business outside of HST now.

"Very Disorganized"

1.0
    Current Employee - Agent

I have been working at Healthcare Solutions Team full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Your own hours, everything else is the same as any other insurance company

Cons

If you're not part of the "in" crowd you will either be forgotten, ignored or sabotaged. You can work as hard as you can build a buisness to have them take it from you without any reason as to why. One guy is the judge, jury and executioner. This company is completely unorganized and unprofessional to say the least.

Continue reading
  5. "Enjoying the pay and flexibility"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Healthcare Solutions Team full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pay, and flexibility. One key word is residual income

Cons

You got to be self motivated, this isn't for someone that needs a supervisor over their shoulder everyday

"Hst"

Current Employee - Independent Health Insurance Broker in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Healthcare Solutions Team part-time for less than a year

Pros

You have the potential to make alot of money! There is alot of training to take advantage of. You can start as a brand new insurance broker with no problems.

Cons

There is not to many. It is a sales job based solely on comission so if you cant sell you cant make any money.

7. "Dedicated worker"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Independence, OH

I worked at Healthcare Solutions Team full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good company to work with. Good benefits

Cons

Didn't really have any problems, the only thing, not much room for advancement

"Great people but not a position for me"

Former Employee - Insurance Agent

I worked at Healthcare Solutions Team full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work from anywhere, high earning potential, training in the very beginning, multiple income sources, good-hearted people for the most part, can be high paying if you're a hustler and willing to take a risk

Cons

Lack of guidance after training is over. High turnover rate. Straight commission and payment percentages change along with what companies they are and aren't working with, lack of communication

Continue reading

"So THANKFULL I found my last Career.................."

Current Employee - Partner & District Manager in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Healthcare Solutions Team full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The very best career long training, technology, and support in the industry. Along with the ability to run your own business with virtually no overhead and an unmatched ability to double and even triple your income year after year.

Cons

The only downside I can think of is maybe the learning curve of being able to work anywhere and anytime you want. You have to be dilligent in your scheduling and time efficiency.

"Freshly in"

Current Employee - Agent/Broker in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Healthcare Solutions Team part-time for less than a year

Pros

So far, I've enjoyed everything about the company. The people that make this company are awesome. I recently started and look forward to making this a full-time and long-term part of my life.

Cons

So far I have no cons.

Found 147 reviews