Healthcare Solutions Team Reviews | Glassdoor

4.7
Healthcare Solutions Team President Joe Eichman
Joe Eichman

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Incredible work life balance and autonomy with this company (in 6 reviews)

• Get to help people who need it desperately at no charge to them (in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • Great earning potential only if you sell non-compliant health insurance (in 7 reviews)

• You need to be driven and self-motivated (in 5 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Executive Agent"

Current Employee - Executive Agent in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Executive Agent in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Healthcare Solutions Team full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A blessing in disguise for my family! I am a single mother who was missing out on my sons childhood, working a 12hour work day with a great income. Now because of Healthcare Solutions Team I have an even better income while able to attend everything and anything my son wants to do. This company is a life saver and I love that my son gets to know his mom growing up.

Cons

The only con I think of is to be self motivated. It’s your life to take control of, with HST as your support system you won’t fail.

2. "The best career move of my life!!"

Current Employee - National Marketing Director in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - National Marketing Director in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Healthcare Solutions Team part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Independence, exponential growth, family atmosphere, trip incentives, partnership opportunities, team building capabilities, free leads, bonuses, profit sharing, and great leadership. I don’t of any other company that incentivizes you for owning your own business. It’s unheard of, but for Healthcare Solutions Team, the model works. I love the fact that I can be the only dad chaperoning all of my daughter’s school field trips, one of the few dads at dance class.

Cons

You have to have that entrepreneurial fire or you will have challenges. Though the leadership is second to none, you still have to run your own business.

"Life changing opportunity!"

I have been working at Healthcare Solutions Team full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I came to this company never having made 6 figures before in my life . Now I'm making the type of money that I could only have dreamed of just a couple years ago! HST sets up the perfect opportunity to come in and start a successful business with little up front money. If you want to work for yourself, make a lot of money, and help a lot of people along the way there is no better opportunity!

Cons

This is not for everyone. Above all else, you just must have a strong work ethic and be able to work independently. There are a lot of freedoms that come with working for yourself, but it's not for everyone.

Advice to Management

Keep putting agents first and everything else will keep rolling!

"Good Opportunities"

I have been working at Healthcare Solutions Team full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

You set your work schedule.

Cons

Some pays take a while to reach you

"District Partner"

Current Employee - District Manager/Partner in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - District Manager/Partner in Boston, MA

I have been working at Healthcare Solutions Team full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started at HST 41/2 years ago, as I was tired of working for the man. HST gave me the opportunity to start my own business with very little out of pocket. Now I am the man, and there is no cap in my world and I am responsible for how much I make. It is a great family atmosphere with unbelievable support, and we give you all of the tools to succeed.

Cons

That I did not start 3 years earlier!

6. "Found my home"

Current Employee - Regional Manager in Plymouth, MA
    Current Employee - Regional Manager in Plymouth, MA

I have been working at Healthcare Solutions Team full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been working for HST close to 7 years now and I can't imagine myself being anywhere else. After coming from the restaurant industry and having very little knowledge of the health insurance world; I dove in head first. I've seen this business change, grow, and get flipped on its head multiple times. Healthcare Solutions Team and their amazing management team are always ready to tackle the problem head on and adapt with the times. They offer hands on training to help you identify the needs of the client so that you can properly protect them. The agents at HST make it feel like a big family and everyone genuinely roots for each others success. I have the opportunity to help people all over the country with solutions that are unique to their situation. You get to grow a business and reap the rewards!

Cons

I wish more of the products we offer throughout the country were available here in MA. That has more to do with the state of MA, and not Healthcare Solutions Team.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Healthcare Solutions Team Response

Mar 27, 2018 – Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

We continually strive to adapt and grow with the ever changing landscape that is the health insurance industry. As a team, it's our "can do... More

7. "Best Career Decision I've Ever Made"

Current Employee - Senior Broker
    Current Employee - Senior Broker

I have been working at Healthcare Solutions Team full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

With hard work, determination, and steadfast perseverance this job WILL reward you! You can give the same to another company and not be rewarded the way you will be at HST!

Cons

Making fast money will not happen...all great things take time!

8. "This has been a life changer!"

Current Employee - Partner/District Manager in Saint Charles, MO
    Current Employee - Partner/District Manager in Saint Charles, MO

I have been working at Healthcare Solutions Team full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

When I joined Healthcare Solutions Team it truly was like coming home. I am surrounded by colleagues who truly care and are always ready to lend a helping hands. We have developed an atmosphere that most people envy.
    My personal and business growth has been monumental. I did not have much sales experience when I joined the team and had a lot to learn. The training that is available is excellent.
    I am now a partner with the company and get to share in the profits. This job truly is the American dream come true!

Cons

You need to be driven and self-motivated. If it were easy everyone would be doing it. Not everyone has what it takes. If you are used to a regular paycheck and benefits and feel safe there, this may not be the job for you. This straight commission so you are paid according to your efforts.

9. "The BEST Company I have ever worked with"

Current Employee - District Sales Leader in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - District Sales Leader in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Healthcare Solutions Team full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The pay, company trips, company atmosphere, great leadership, amazing growth, great people that are here to help you grow yourself.

Cons

Really don't have any in my opinion

10. "HST Boston - great vehicle for your own business"

Current Employee - Distict Leader in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Distict Leader in Boston, MA

I have been working at Healthcare Solutions Team full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You have so many opportunities available for income while still having the freedom to live your life. HST Boston has an amazing office environment that is fun yet productive and provides you with the support you need to get your business off the ground without the huge overhead that you'd normally have to put out to be an entrepreneur. HST Boston has particularly valuable sales techniques and lead availability that can make someone successful that has not done well in this type of business in the past. No need to "make a list" here, knock on doors, or bother friends and family. The experience has been extremely positive and lucrative for me with as much growth opportunity as I want to take advantage of.

Cons

You really have to be organized because nobody is micro-managing you here. It is your responsibility to work the hours and do the work necessary to make the money you want to make. It can be a little bit stressful to not have a set paycheck each week, but I've found that the more consistent I can make my hours and what I do, the more consistent my paychecks are. I wouldn't really call it a con because the amount of money available to make far exceeds most salaried positions but it does take extra organization, confidence, and mental fortitude to keep your head on straight. The benefits are worth it, though.

Advice to Management

Keep it up, you're doing great!