Healthy Back Institute Reviews | Glassdoor

Jesse Cannone
  1. "I love this company"

Current Employee - Retention in Tulare, CA

I have been working at Healthy Back Institute full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

You get to work from home. You set your own schedule. The management are all very caring and responsive to your requests. I have been working here for over a year now and I absolutely love it. I have worked from home jobs before and this is the first one were I feel like I am actually valued for what I do and that I am truly helping people. Since January we have became employees instead of 1099 IC and it was a change...

Cons

Wish the pay was a little bit better than 14 an hour lol but I am still happy and will be working for them until I am no longer working.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you guys are doing. Shay, and Ryan and the rest of the management are awesome and treat you like family. I haven't had a lot of contact with Jesse but he seems like he really cares about his customers and his workers. Anytime I have needed any type of support or assistance whether it was work related or not Shay and Ryan both have been there for me.

Healthy Back Institute2019-04-19
  2. "Best Company For Living their Values"

I have been working at Healthy Back Institute full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work from homes options for many roles. Great relationships among all levels of leadership.

Cons

I wish I could think of one but I cant at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. When you create a positive environment that employees feel safe, trusted and appreciated you increase loyalty , dedication and productivity.

Healthy Back Institute2019-04-16

"Was a good job when we were 1099 employees.."

I have been working at Healthy Back Institute full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

401k and benefits. Coworkers are really nice people. The owner of the company seems like a genuinely nice person.

Cons

since the company employees are no longer 1099, the company has had immediate changes that are typical of large corporations who lose sight of what is important to the employees. Changes every rep I have spoken to, were dreading. The company says they care about your schedule and do everything in its power to keep it the same as when we were 1099's but that is not true for many. Role playing is another example that most...

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees, but firstly, make a way for us to be truly heard. Many of us have filled our anonymous complaints but those complaints were not effective since we are having the same issues with sups. Reps do not trust management above our sups, will really take to heart what we are concerned with, and we do not trust that there will not be repercussions. Stop focusing on the bottom line. Remember your humble...

Healthy Back Institute2019-02-13
  4. "Great company, great culture"

I have been working at Healthy Back Institute full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Team of top-tier professionals -Above average salary -Flexible schedule -Trust -Work from home

Cons

-Remote positions means communication between departments can be tricky sometimes

Healthy Back Institute2019-01-28
  5. "All about caring ... for customer and reps"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Quincy, IL

I have been working at Healthy Back Institute full-time for more than a year

Pros

Honest expectations, a team or as is said, a community. What a joy to work for a company that is truly here to help people, then the money is the reward, not the objective.

Cons

None that I'm aware of.

Healthy Back Institute2018-07-30
  6. "Great Opportunity!!!"

Current Employee - Inbound Retention CX Service in Austin, TX

I have been working at Healthy Back Institute full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work at home, Great pay, Wonderful Amazing people to work with, No weekends, great schedule, what more can you ask for???!!!

Cons

W9 and Bi-weekly pay- that's it

Advice to Management

All is good thus far!!

Healthy Back Institute2018-06-11
  7. "Outbound Sales Representative"

Current Employee - Outbound Sales Representative in Canton, OH

I have been working at Healthy Back Institute full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

I love working at Healthy Back Institute. I am very grateful to work with such a wonderful group of people.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons to working at Healthy Back Institute.

Healthy Back Institute2018-05-30
    • "Excellent company to work for"

Current Employee - Customer Retention Specialist in Austin, TX

I have been working at Healthy Back Institute full-time for more than a year

Pros

The convenience of working from home with the added bonus of an on-site management quality of leadership. semiweekly meetings keep everyone abreast of goals and statistics, and we all catch up on eachothers personal lives as well. really a fantastic company to work for, feels like family!

Cons

Honestly, there isn't much. Each department will have its quirks but the company as a whole, is fantastic.

Advice to Management

Keep dangling the bonus carrot in front of us to keep us motivated. We all like money!

• ""Retentions""

I have been working at Healthy Back Institute full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great training, mentor always there to help, can work from home, great pay , and great encouragement. Everyone is very positive and helpful.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons, It has been a great experience working at HBI.

Healthy Back Institute2018-05-30
    • "Best Company I've ever worked for!"

Current Employee - Marketing Director in Gaithersburg, MD

I have been working at Healthy Back Institute full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

I get to work from home 100% of the time, the people are great, the culture is amazing. It's serious work but fun.

Cons

Working from home 100% of the time is tough. It requires tremendous discipline and I do miss seeing people in person on a daily basis. No with tools like Zoom though, we get to see each other daily. I think this really helps me feel connected to my co-workers.

Healthy Back Institute2018-05-29