HealthyPets Reviews | Glassdoor

HealthyPets Reviews

Found 95 reviews

4.2
James Young
Pros
  • "Big game room with video games, pool table and other amenities(in 9 reviews)

• "Great pay, free food, spectacular break room, flexible PTO from management(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Low pay, but great entry level experience(in 8 reviews)

• "This company is a revolving door because of substandard treatment of their employees, and less than adequate money for people living in the bay area(in 5 reviews)

1. "Pumped to drive to work every morning !"

Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Union City, CA

I have been working at HealthyPets full-time for more than a year

Pros

I wake up every morning pumped to drive to work... sounds cliché, but so true! The culture is unlike any company I've worked in before .Everyone in the Healthy Pets community is truly genuine and extremely helpful in all aspects. Upper management will help you focus on your next career steps and generously mentor you to meet your goals . Since I've started as a staff accounting , I witnessed my teammates growing in what...

Cons

No cons and no complains !

Advice to Management

Very encouraging management from the CEO to my direct manager.

HealthyPets2019-05-22
  2. "Great work environment"

Current Employee - Buyer in Union City, CA

I have been working at HealthyPets full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Heathy Pets is the favorite company I've worked for so far in my career. First and foremost, the company has an amazing company culture. People are really good to one another here. While people are smart and driven, they also care about making sure that everyone works together well. Healthy Pets is also having a lot of success as a company. Every company out there there has ups and downs, but over the 4 years I've been...

Cons

Nothing to share that is of concern

Advice to Management

The CEO is the best man/leader to work for. The Marketing VP is the next best.

HealthyPets2019-05-17
  3. "Amazing people to work for"

I have been working at HealthyPets full-time

Pros

Pretty much everything about HealthyPets has been a surprisingly good experience. The people are amazing and their operations are organized and fluid. I'm encouraged to ask for help and my managers have a great attitude when I do. Working for a respected name makes building an impressive resume a lot easier too.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind.

HealthyPets2019-05-09

"Great Place to Grow & Prosper"

Current Employee - Social Media Marketing Specialist in Union City, CA

I have been working at HealthyPets full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

+ The HealthyPets Family - You will LOVE the culture here. Everyone wants to help each other succeed. It's a very positive environment and your coworkers truly do end up feeling like family. + Opportunity to grow & learn - If you are looking to grow your skillset, you've come to the right place! You may be hired on to do one thing, but if you're a go-getter (which is an attitude they appreciate here) you have the...

Cons

- Entry level positions do start off at a relatively low pay (but you can get a nice bump during your 3 month review if you do well) - Occasional high stress environment, especially around Black Friday

Advice to Management

Keep continuing to improve on the ways you treat your employees. I think you are doing a great job, but I also feel like marketing gets more respect than the accounting department. Please don't forget about them. Spoil them with treats here and there to remind them that they are a valuable part of the company as well.

HealthyPets2019-05-03
  5. "Easy recommendation"

I have been working at HealthyPets full-time

Pros

I didn't really know what it meant to work for a leading company like Healthy Pets when I applied, but I'm incredibly happy I took them up on their offer when they granted it to me. I've been able to work on projects I never imagined for clients that I never imagined I would have the opportunity to work with. It's been a privilege to surpass my professional goals there.

Cons

I don't have any cons.

HealthyPets2019-04-30
  6. "Flexible schedule"

Former Employee - Staff Accountant in Union City, CA

I worked at HealthyPets full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Every work place has the good and the bad. When working at Healthy Pets I have most likely appreciated the work schedule flexibility, Unfortunately, I had to leave the job to move out of state.

Cons

Work volume is sometimes overwhelming but when you communicate the same with the management , they delegate the work to someone else to help.

Advice to Management

Don't hesitate to ask your employees, how there day is going. It motivates

HealthyPets2019-04-26
  7. "4 stars"

I have been working at HealthyPets full-time

Pros

- Really strong company vision & execution. Basically good leadership. - There's always plenty of work, they're always looking for people to take on more responsibility. - Highly respected name.

Cons

Expectations are high and it can be stressful at times.

HealthyPets2019-04-20

"The management can do better"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Union City, CA

I worked at HealthyPets full-time

Pros

The employees are very helpful

Cons

My time working at this company was very stressful, the amount of work and deliverables was too much for one employee. The pay was not equivalent to the effort I put and with time, I got more stressed and frustrated. I also did not like the way the management handled employee concerns.

HealthyPets2019-04-21
  9. "Good job"

I have been working at HealthyPets full-time

Pros

The work's enjoyable to me, but it's the people that really make the place worth working at though. A lot of my coworkers have become close friends, and they're all great to work with. I definitely enjoy going into work each day, which isn't something I take for granted.

Cons

Nothing out of the ordinary. The day to day experiences are much better than most jobs I've had.

HealthyPets2019-03-13

"The management needs to give better perks to their employees"

I worked at HealthyPets full-time

Pros

The company has diverse work culture.

Cons

Be ready to work under pressure to fulfill client orders. You will also be underpaid despite work very hard to make sure that everything runs flawlessly. Did I mention that you will also be micromanaged? You also do not get the opportunity to interact with other employees.

HealthyPets2019-04-02