HealthyYOU Vending Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated August 31, 2018

4.7
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Very HAPPY at HealthyYOU Vending!"

I have been working at HealthyYOU Vending full-time

Pros

HealthyYOU Vending has proved to be a wonderful employer over the past eight years that I have had the privilege of working there. I have appreciated getting to set my own schedule and have been able to participate in activities with my family during traditional work hours. The company is generous with employees and works to make everyone feel valued and appreciated. I enjoy getting to work closely with various teams and see the impact of our work on the day-to-day functions of the company. It's nice to see and feel the results of hard work as I know that's not always the case in office settings. I feel very much "at home" at HealthyYOU Vending.

Cons

Although HealthyYOU Vending provides a good benefit package I would like to see the addition of a 401K or similar retirement savings program.

2. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at HealthyYOU Vending full-time

Pros

HealthyYou Vending is a great place to work. It has a hardworking, friendly, team environment and everyone is motivated and driven to succeed. Management truly cares about their employees and the company offers great benefits. There is a fun office atmosphere and we have monthly team lunches where we celebrate birthdays and company anniversaries. I have been here for over 16 years and love working for a company that is focused on helping their operators succeed.

Cons

I haven't experienced any Cons while working for this company.

3. "Good Experience"

Current Employee - Analyst & Assistant in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Analyst & Assistant in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at HealthyYOU Vending part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

exposure to working with others, handling logistics, dealing with numbers

Cons

Can be difficult to get into the most juicy areas for healthy vending such as hospitals and schools

Advice to Management

None so far