The latest conversations about Healthcare
I see so many stories online about people in healthcare who have "compassion exhaustion" from caring too much all the time. Some end up turning to self harm or unhealthy behavior to cope. What do you do to provide excellent care for others, but also care for yourself?
When do you fit in exercise into your day? I'm trying to do better and that is easy to do on days off but when working I'm just not sure what is best. Do those that workout before work still find the energy to complete the day? I thought I could fit working out somehow during my lunch break, since I'll have an hour?
Got a burning question about Heartland Dental? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Heartland Dental employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Heartland Dental offers great benefits and hours and are always willing to go the extra mile to be sure you are supported and appreciated!" (in 132 reviews)
- "The people are great and it's genuinely a happy place to work" (in 66 reviews)
- "Trainings are great and I enjoyed the area I worked in" (in 65 reviews)
- "Great culture and family oriented" (in 44 reviews)
- "Growth Opportunities (Professionally and Personally)" (in 41 reviews)
- "Growing really fast and not able to always provide quality support to teams Very low pay especially for field support" (in 86 reviews)
- "Management is poor and two" (in 70 reviews)
- "Poor upper management." (in 55 reviews)
- "No work life balance at all" (in 44 reviews)
- "Long hours and tons of unnecessary travel" (in 34 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Heartland Dental and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 239 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 20, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "people"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0Sep 4, 2017Practice AdministratorFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsOrlando, FL
There used to be such fun and exciting classes. The psychology and time invested in learning from great leaders helped develop systems to create great experiences for patients.
Compensation. Increases at Annual Reviews are next to nothing - not near enough to keep up with inflation. Education has been removed for cost saving purposes and training left to management when barely enough time to onboard people.10
- 2.0Jul 9, 2019Front Desk ReceptionistFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Heartland has a great mindset and has developed an overall plan to help people with dentistry needs. The people within the office are awesome.
Benefits are expensive. Pay is better than average in the area but should be more based on job duties.1Heartland Dental Response5y
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. Your comments are greatly appreciated, and we will use your feedback as we continue to improve.