KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Heartland Dental

Engaged Employer

Heartland Dental

Add a Review

Heartland Dental Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Oct 24, 2021

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Heartland Dental offers great benefits and hours and are always willing to go the extra mile to be sure you are supported and appreciated!(in 103 reviews)
  • "Great people to work with and commitment to personal and professional growth(in 58 reviews)
  • "Great Training and job experience(in 56 reviews)
  • "Amazing support and team members as well as doctors.(in 37 reviews)
  • "Growth Opportunities (Professionally and Personally)(in 36 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Heartland Dental and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Growing Company! Great place to work

Jun 20, 2018 - Employee Relations in Effingham, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Endless opportunities for growth and advancement. It's a really exciting time to be a part of this company. -Invest in your professional and personal growth. Made me a better person and leader. - Constantly challenged to do better and improve the company and services we provide. - Servant leadership is noticed. - Everyone is friendly and professional. - Consistent communication from the top down - Open door leadership

Cons

- No 401k employer contribution - Healthy work/life balance can be challenging to maintain at times

Continue reading

HR

Thank you very much for your review! We are so glad to hear how much you're enjoying your time with us at Heartland Dental - especially the endless growth opportunities! We appreciate your feedback as well.

2. 2.0
    Current Employee

Client Admin

Jul 19, 2021 - Client Administrator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great for work life balance!

Cons

Pay is lower than other companies for same job title. No 401K match or contributions anymore. Getting promoted isn't always the easiest unless you have friends or family. Most any team member gets is a 3% yearly but the people they hire after you might start out with higher salaries with no education or little experience to back them up.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to represent!

Aug 6, 2021 - Dental Hygienist
    Business Outlook

Pros

They offer continuous CEU to be the best you! Great work life balance opportunities! Great team! I work with. Great team!

Cons

There is always room for improvement however this company is provides avenues for growth. No company is perfect but Heartland takes out the stress out of running a practice!

4. 3.0
    Former Employee

Financial analyst

Jul 17, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

work life balance is strong with company

Cons

work life balance could be stronger with company

HR

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback concerning work-life balance.

5. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Dental Background Necessary

Mar 28, 2022 - Practice Manager of Operations in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Signing Bonus Health & Other Insurance

Cons

Training is inadequate No Dentrix training provided, had to teach myself Lack of relevant hands on training Disorganized structure - too many managers to report to Excessive expectations Lack of work/life balance

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Amazing organisation committed to the success of all employees

Feb 9, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Investments made in all employees. Classes and guidance are provided to allow mastery of one's skillset resulting in a 'Best of Class workforce'. A true team environment and work/life balance motto.

Cons

While compensation is great - there is room for improvement.

HR

We believe one of our biggest assets is our people, so thank you for being a dedicated member of our Heartland Dental network. There is always room for improvements, and we're always looking for ways we can do better. Thank you for your positive feedback!

7. 3.0