- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Tennessee
- - Nashville, TN Area
- - Nashville, TN
- - Washington State
- - Seattle, WA Area
- - Seattle, WA
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Atlanta, GA
- - Alpharetta, GA
- - Iowa
- - Des Moines, IA Area
- - Fort Dodge, IA
- - District of Columbia
- - Washington, DC Area
- - Washington, DC
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Long Beach, CA
- - Los Angeles, CA
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - San Francisco, CA
- - San Diego, CA Area
- - San Diego, CA
- - Florida
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
- - Miami, FL
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
- - Maryland
- - Baltimore, MD Area
- - Baltimore, MD
- - Pennsylvania
- - Philadelphia, PA Area
- - Philadelphia, PA
- - East Stroudsburg, PA Area
- - East Stroudsburg, PA
- Ireland - All Cities
- - Dublin
- - Dublin, Ireland Area
- - Dublin, Dublin
Found 59 of over 60 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Bad holiday options , management" (in 4 reviews)
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Oct 10, 2021 - Senior Executive Operations in Atlanta, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Diversity of project assignments and opportunities facilitate personal growth
Projects/assignments and opportunities may require periodic relocation, which may not be amenable for some.
- Former Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Feb 22, 2021 - GIS AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
salary and vacation time was fair to average
not great 401k match - expensive insurance
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 22, 2020 - Interior Designer in Atlanta, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice people to work with and you get exposure to many divisions of work.
Pay is low and you could get pigeonholed.
- Former Employee★★★★★Feb 25, 2020 - National DirectorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
experienced project managers and design team
somewhat traditional and not very accustomed to nuances of private sector work and business development - culture better suited for public sector
- Current Employee★★★★★Feb 24, 2020 - Staff DesignerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Workload is manageable enough to still have a life outside work
Pay. Know your worth and negotiate everything including raises
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 30, 2019 - Designer in Atlanta, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Management really cares about you as an individual. They give you the chance to grow if you want, but they don't push you if you're comfortable where you are.
Design culture could be a bit better.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jun 13, 2019 - Information Technology in Atlanta, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great place, great atmosphere, great people.
There was really nothing to complain about.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Mar 23, 2018 - Project Coordinator in San Diego, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Heery promotes from within and has paid for training courses and license expenses. Very good signs for someone who wants to stay with a company.
Heery was recently acquired by CBRE and benefit prices have increased with reduced insurance coverage and matching retirement. I have had bad experience in the past when my current employer merged, and this seems to be leading the same way.
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Feb 7, 2018 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work with smart minds and best in business types who know how to do a job right and are not afraid of spreading the knowledge.
Mergers and reorganization causes some instability
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Dec 20, 2017 - Associate in Atlanta, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company! They get a good variety of work, so you're not doing the same thing everyday. Very friendly people. Leadership grew up in the company, home-grown talent. So they're in touch with the employees.
401k match is below industry standard. Compensation could be better.
Heery Reviews FAQs
Heery has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 60 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at Heery to a friend and 53% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
75% of Heery employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Heery 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.