Cover image for HeliosX Group

93% Recommend to a Friend
88% Approve of CEO

Found 47 of over 55 reviews

4.8
HeliosX Group Founder  Dwayne D'Souza (no image)
Dwayne D'Souza

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

7h

a

Medical Records

I will be taking over a new team in our call center department at my job this upcoming week. I've been with the company a few years now and something I've noticed is NO ONE uses cameras but I've seen tons of people recommend it for teams. I am thinking of making it a requirement for my new team. I was thinking of starting off with once a week and moving into every other day so that it's not too much change at once. It will only be required for meetings. What does everyone think? Do you do this?

4 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Everyone is committed to providing great patient care and help the company achieve its strategic aims of providing high quality, accessible, affordable healthcare for all.(in 6 reviews)
  • "The team is always encouraging and will offer advice or help out whenever they can.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Really enjoying supporting a group of smart capable people here.(in 6 reviews)
  • "good benefits(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great work culture

Aug 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-friendly coworkers -flexible -good benefits

Cons

-not a lot of PTO -salaries could be better

2. 5.0

Best Company !!

Mar 15, 2022 - Pharmacy Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working for this company has been amazing! The work environment is very comfortable, supportive, and friendly. Everyone is very helpful and we work together as a team to make sure the job gets done! We also do work socials every month which are always fun!

Cons

I cant think of any cons of working for HeliosX. It has been my favorite job!

3. Join the HeliosX Group team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Exceptional company to work at!

Jan 21, 2022 - Senior Pharmacy Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

In the span of working at this startup company for a year, I have learned so much at this job and love coming to work. This job has many things to offer including benefits, flexible work hours, uplifting and inspiring work environment to name a few. This job also allows you to share your ideas to provide the highest form of quality possible to our current and future patients. It is easy to get to know everyone at Heliosx as there is a sense of community at this company where everyone is incredibly kind, easily approachable, and motivational.

Cons

Not really a con, but quite a bit to learn at first with the help of excellent peers to help along the way.

5. 5.0

Emerging industry

Nov 12, 2021 - Head of Pharmacy in Jupiter, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is a new company in a growing industry, the potential is limitless. The management team empowers its employees to operate at their full potential. As an employee you feel like your actions have a great impact on the growth of the company.

Cons

As a startup there are a lot of challenges and not always an easy solution. The roles are ever changing and evolving with the company.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Company with bright future

Nov 11, 2021 - Pharmacist in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company keeps growing . Young vibe. Supportive boss. Great teamwork.

Cons

Not many job opportunities for now

7. 5.0

I love my job

Nov 11, 2021 - Certified Pharmacy Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

Atmosphere Family environment Your well-being truly matters Understanding Good pay PTO

Cons

There is no down part nor a negative working for this company. I can truly say that.

Continue reading
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for

Nov 10, 2021 - Pharmacist in Jupiter, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working for this company! Management really cares about helping people. I always feel like my voice is heard and my happiness is a priority. It is a positive work environment and a low-stress pharmacy job, which is a rare find. We have fun work socials and all of the employees are great to be around. The company is growing quickly, so there is a lot of room for growth.

Cons

I have a long commute to work, but it is worth it to be happy and less stressed!

9. 5.0

Exceptional opportunity

Nov 10, 2021 - Operations Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

So many good things I can say about the company, my role, my team and everything in between. As someone with no prior experience working in pharmacy & management positions, I've loved the trust and subsequent freedom that I have received to go above and beyond my role. I can't say enough good things about all of the gracious and collaborative help that I receive on a daily basis from such friendly colleagues. The work / life balance that this company encourages is exceptional.

Cons

There are typically growing pains when it comes to building and establishing a start-up business. At times it has been difficult to navigate, but it continues to pay off when we look at how many people we are helping.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Friendly work environment

Jan 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Jupiter, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Onboarding was excellent. -Everyone is patient and very welcoming. -Work set-up is very organized.

Cons

workspace can become slightly crowded when busy

11. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good working environment, with typical scale-up problems

Nov 19, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

* Supportive working environment * Understanding leadership * Ability to "make a difference" * High degree of maneuverability * Navigating scale-up problems well

Cons

* Unclear on business trajectory * Senior staff have a high level of turnover * Lots of maneuvering in the direction of attracting inwards investment, rather than profitability

Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Reviews
</>Embed

HeliosX Group Reviews FAQs

HeliosX Group has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 55 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at HeliosX Group to a friend and 93% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, HeliosX Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at HeliosX Group. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

93% of HeliosX Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated HeliosX Group 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at HeliosX Group to be senior leadership, management, career development and the cons to be benefits, workplace.

Popular Careers with HeliosX Group Job Seekers