- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Florida
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
- - Jupiter, FL
- - Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - London, England
- - Shoreditch, England
- - Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom Area
- - Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Found 47 of over 55 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
I will be taking over a new team in our call center department at my job this upcoming week. I've been with the company a few years now and something I've noticed is NO ONE uses cameras but I've seen tons of people recommend it for teams. I am thinking of making it a requirement for my new team. I was thinking of starting off with once a week and moving into every other day so that it's not too much change at once. It will only be required for meetings. What does everyone think? Do you do this?
Medical center (unverified)
With flue season in full swing and Covid also starting to increase. Winter sure is gonna be brutal, at least it’s starting to look like it at our hospital. How is your hospital looking? Have you seen an increase, about the same or more Vers the other?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Everyone is committed to providing great patient care and help the company achieve its strategic aims of providing high quality, accessible, affordable healthcare for all." (in 6 reviews)
- "The team is always encouraging and will offer advice or help out whenever they can." (in 6 reviews)
- "Really enjoying supporting a group of smart capable people here." (in 6 reviews)
- "good benefits" (in 3 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 15, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-friendly coworkers -flexible -good benefits
-not a lot of PTO -salaries could be better
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Mar 15, 2022 - Pharmacy TechnicianRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Working for this company has been amazing! The work environment is very comfortable, supportive, and friendly. Everyone is very helpful and we work together as a team to make sure the job gets done! We also do work socials every month which are always fun!
I cant think of any cons of working for HeliosX. It has been my favorite job!
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jan 21, 2022 - Senior Pharmacy TechnicianRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
In the span of working at this startup company for a year, I have learned so much at this job and love coming to work. This job has many things to offer including benefits, flexible work hours, uplifting and inspiring work environment to name a few. This job also allows you to share your ideas to provide the highest form of quality possible to our current and future patients. It is easy to get to know everyone at Heliosx as there is a sense of community at this company where everyone is incredibly kind, easily approachable, and motivational.
Not really a con, but quite a bit to learn at first with the help of excellent peers to help along the way.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 12, 2021 - Head of Pharmacy in Jupiter, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It is a new company in a growing industry, the potential is limitless. The management team empowers its employees to operate at their full potential. As an employee you feel like your actions have a great impact on the growth of the company.
As a startup there are a lot of challenges and not always an easy solution. The roles are ever changing and evolving with the company.
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 11, 2021 - Pharmacist in Palm Beach Gardens, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The company keeps growing . Young vibe. Supportive boss. Great teamwork.
Not many job opportunities for now
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 11, 2021 - Certified Pharmacy TechnicianRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Atmosphere Family environment Your well-being truly matters Understanding Good pay PTO
There is no down part nor a negative working for this company. I can truly say that.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 10, 2021 - Pharmacist in Jupiter, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I love working for this company! Management really cares about helping people. I always feel like my voice is heard and my happiness is a priority. It is a positive work environment and a low-stress pharmacy job, which is a rare find. We have fun work socials and all of the employees are great to be around. The company is growing quickly, so there is a lot of room for growth.
I have a long commute to work, but it is worth it to be happy and less stressed!
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 10, 2021 - Operations ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
So many good things I can say about the company, my role, my team and everything in between. As someone with no prior experience working in pharmacy & management positions, I've loved the trust and subsequent freedom that I have received to go above and beyond my role. I can't say enough good things about all of the gracious and collaborative help that I receive on a daily basis from such friendly colleagues. The work / life balance that this company encourages is exceptional.
There are typically growing pains when it comes to building and establishing a start-up business. At times it has been difficult to navigate, but it continues to pay off when we look at how many people we are helping.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Jupiter, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Onboarding was excellent. -Everyone is patient and very welcoming. -Work set-up is very organized.
workspace can become slightly crowded when busy
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 19, 2022 - Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
* Supportive working environment * Understanding leadership * Ability to "make a difference" * High degree of maneuverability * Navigating scale-up problems well
* Unclear on business trajectory * Senior staff have a high level of turnover * Lots of maneuvering in the direction of attracting inwards investment, rather than profitability
HeliosX Group Reviews FAQs
HeliosX Group has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 55 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at HeliosX Group to a friend and 93% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
93% of HeliosX Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated HeliosX Group 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.