KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

HeliosX Group Reviews

Updated Jan 21, 2022

Found 37 of over 44 reviews

5.0
HeliosX Group Founder  Dwayne D'Souza (no image)
Dwayne D'Souza
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Exceptional company to work at!

Jan 21, 2022 - Senior Pharmacy Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

In the span of working at this startup company for a year, I have learned so much at this job and love coming to work. This job has many things to offer including benefits, flexible work hours, uplifting and inspiring work environment to name a few. This job also allows you to share your ideas to provide the highest form of quality possible to our current and future patients. It is easy to get to know everyone at Heliosx as there is a sense of community at this company where everyone is incredibly kind, easily approachable, and motivational.

Cons

Not really a con, but quite a bit to learn at first with the help of excellent peers to help along the way.

2. 5.0

Exceptional opportunity

Nov 10, 2021 - Operations Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

So many good things I can say about the company, my role, my team and everything in between. As someone with no prior experience working in pharmacy & management positions, I've loved the trust and subsequent freedom that I have received to go above and beyond my role. I can't say enough good things about all of the gracious and collaborative help that I receive on a daily basis from such friendly colleagues. The work / life balance that this company encourages is exceptional.

Cons

There are typically growing pains when it comes to building and establishing a start-up business. At times it has been difficult to navigate, but it continues to pay off when we look at how many people we are helping.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for

Nov 10, 2021 - Pharmacist in Jupiter, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working for this company! Management really cares about helping people. I always feel like my voice is heard and my happiness is a priority. It is a positive work environment and a low-stress pharmacy job, which is a rare find. We have fun work socials and all of the employees are great to be around. The company is growing quickly, so there is a lot of room for growth.

Cons

I have a long commute to work, but it is worth it to be happy and less stressed!

4. 5.0

Emerging industry

Nov 12, 2021 - Head of Pharmacy in Jupiter, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is a new company in a growing industry, the potential is limitless. The management team empowers its employees to operate at their full potential. As an employee you feel like your actions have a great impact on the growth of the company.

Cons

As a startup there are a lot of challenges and not always an easy solution. The roles are ever changing and evolving with the company.

5. 5.0

I love my job

Nov 11, 2021 - Certified Pharmacy Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

Atmosphere Family environment Your well-being truly matters Understanding Good pay PTO

Cons

There is no down part nor a negative working for this company. I can truly say that.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Company with bright future

Nov 11, 2021 - Pharmacist in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company keeps growing . Young vibe. Supportive boss. Great teamwork.

Cons

Not many job opportunities for now

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Friendly work environment

Jan 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Jupiter, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Onboarding was excellent. -Everyone is patient and very welcoming. -Work set-up is very organized.

Cons

workspace can become slightly crowded when busy

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best company I've worked for

Aug 9, 2021 - Operations in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Competitive pay -Bonus and Equity Scheme -Recognition for doing well -Cool Start-up Culture -CEO and leadership team open to feedback and constant improvement of their skills -Encouragement of work/life balance I've worked here for about 6 months now, and I genuinely have to say it's been the best company I've worked for. I wanted to wait to leave a Glassdoor review until I had a good sense of what it was like, and now that I've been here a while, I can honestly encourage others to apply. Like any start-up, people are constantly working hard, but it's because they believe in the growth of the company and enjoy working with other people here. Recently, the leadership team has put a lot of effort into understanding what's working well and what isn't. They have been extremely transparent about what changes they need to make to be a better management team. That type of transparency and willingness to improve in order to retain employees is difficult to find in a company. I think it's a very honest and open place to work, and I hope it stays like that as it grows!

Cons

Not so much a con as it is the nature of working in a start up, but there is a lot of change in this business. It's constantly growing/restructuring, and you're thrown new and unfamiliar things nearly every week. If you thrive in that environment, it's perfect. If you need routine/the same job everyday, this may not be the place for you.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Forward thinking, talented colleagues and a lovely company to work for

Nov 10, 2021 - Clinical Pharmacist
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Very talented and forward thinking team. Nothing is to big or small and every idea considered. - Flexible working- the company understands that we have other commitments outside of work and support you fully to ensure your needs as an employee are met. - Ongoing training and access to some top clinical support - Opportunities to take on further responsibility and tasks.

Cons

I can’t think of any. I am really looked after and for once, love my job!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Get to work with intelligent and highly motivated people!

Nov 9, 2021 - Clinical Pharmacist in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

When you join the Heliosx group, you become part of a family of smart, motivated and dedicated people! I value working in a culture where colleagues are friendly and supportive and where managers are approachable and super helpful. I joined the team early on in my career and I see myself growing with the group and developing my skillsets further.

Cons

I can't think of any downsides of working at Heliosx , you are offered incredible and challenging opportunities with flexible working hours!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Reviews

HeliosX Group Reviews FAQs

98% of HeliosX Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated HeliosX Group 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at HeliosX Group to be senior leadership, management, career development and the cons to be work life balance, benefits, workplace.

Popular Careers with HeliosX Group Job Seekers