- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Nevada
- - Las Vegas, NV Area
Found 4 of over 4 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (4 reviews)
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
There is nothing more rewarding than being a part of a work environment where everyone has the same goals and everyone is striving to meet goals and accomplish the school's mission statement. As the school is growing and adding the high school, the students have nothing but endless opportunities and go on to become great people and citizens of the community. The school is managed very well, leadership communicates with the staff and families and students are very happy at HIS.
Honestly, there are no cons. The school is growing and working to be better each year and while that might lead to change, the change is for the better!
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Involved families, great location, and okay salary.
It could have been more diverse of a campus.
- Former Contractor, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing facility and well stocked classrooms. Personal growth opportunities for Teachers, great parent/teacher relationships.
Administration can be one sided in dealing with problems.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Time off, holidays and summer hours
I did not agree with the morals and ethics of the administration.Continue reading