- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Minnesota
- - Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN Area
- - Minneapolis, MN
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - Itasca, IL
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
- - Wisconsin
- - Madison, WI Area
- - Madison, WI
Found 26 of over 27 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Management dislikes confrontation and does not effectively deal with personnel issues." (in 3 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 22, 2021 - Marketing in Minneapolis, MNRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Love the people, love the clients, love the environment. There couldn't be a better group to spend my day with. Plus the work is extremely rewarding.
Very busy! But that's not necessarily bad.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Sep 16, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great coworkers, lots of work to keep you busy.
Good pay but not the best. Some long term employees get away with not being professional in the work setting.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 2, 2022 - Account ExecutiveRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good Midwestern company that has family-oriented culture.
Lack of demand for product and supply chain issues.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Jul 21, 2022 - Designer in Minneapolis, MNRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Family like feel, good people work here
Not a lot of space to spread out materials.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 31, 2021 - DesignerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Design leadership is excellent! Not only do they provide support, but they also provide ongoing training and continue to improve processes. There is an overall great work/life balance at Henricksen. Pay is competitive and on the higher end in comparison to other local Furniture Dealers. The CEO is wonderful and truly provides leadership you trust and admire.
My only con would be the work from home flexibility, which is limited for Design. Hoping it changes and becomes more flexible as time goes on.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 30, 2021 - Senior Interior Designer in Madison, WIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I am so thankful that I decided to come work for Henricksen. They really care about their employees and have created a healthy and happy environment. I feel like I have enough support without having too much micro-managing. When possible they give back to us and the greater community.
They are occasionally slow to hire. But when they do - the people are very qualified and ready to succeed.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Aug 31, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
People, leadership and business partners. Caring management and flexible work environment. Individuals are empowered and allowed to self manage. GREAT place to work and be a part of!
There are only a couple of people that seem to "coast". But isn't that true of any place? There are always those that will work the system to do the minimum to get by...Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 8, 2021 - Project ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Excellent work culture/ values. Great support from colleagues and upper management. Great work life balance
Not enough work from home flexibilityContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★May 10, 2021 - Account ExecutiveRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They allow us to authentically get our work done our way.
If you need someone to provide daily structure and guidance, it may not be for you.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 28, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
None none none none none
Horrible leadership and doesn’t pay out pto and walk you when you put your two weeks in. What a joke of a company.