KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

4.2
Henry Schein Chairman, President, and CEO Stanley M. Bergman
Stanley M. Bergman

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The benefits are great(in 127 reviews)
  • "There are a lot of really great people who care about how their contributions impact the company.(in 103 reviews)
  • "Great culture and team environment(in 72 reviews)
  • "Great work life balance and the co(in 38 reviews)
  • "Excellent training for a new employees and very good continuous training & development if required.(in 29 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Henry Schein and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Absolute Joy <- You read that right

Aug 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

• The company or rather the managers (at least those I've worked with) do care about you • No micro-manage or crazy app monitoring you (working remotely) • Always checking in on you and your workload to ensure you are not overwhelmed • Lots of thumbs-up and assistance along the way to help you • Every team member I met spoke very highly and fondly of Henry Schein • There’re opportunities to move around the company (met many team members who came from completely different departments [ie. Sales to IT]) • Warm and positive environment (people I’ve met just love their work) • Majority of the people have been around for a very long time but they care and look out for new folks • The company actually advocates for DE&I not just claiming they do • Henry Schein gives back to the community and encourages the team to participate

Cons

No downside thus far working at Henry Schein though the benefits could be better. • Medical package wasn't as great compared to some other companies I've been with • There is a long vesting time period for 401k but it's a great company to stick around. • Because the majority of people have been around for a long time, some things aren’t easily changed (not bad just challenging)

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great company. Some pockets need attention, it seems

Aug 4, 2022 - Medical Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company has a great reputation and seems like a solid place to start or build a career. Culture is good as a whole. Many people are very nice. Many people recommended this company as a place to work. People here love being here from what I saw

Cons

Silos excuse and hard to break through. Virtual doesn’t help and I know every company has this issue now. My problem was my specific group. The culture in medical marketing was not for me. A lot of favoritism and I felt like I was the odd person out. I would have stuck it out but received another opportunity. Would consider going back to another group later in my career.

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Excellent culture and benefits.

Aug 5, 2022 - Team Leader in Denver, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Extensive PTO, Welcoming culture, Strong management team, All of your resources are conveniently in house, which is a huge bonus to managers and employees alike!

Cons

It can be competitive to advance but overall a great place to work!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

A great company

Aug 5, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in Carlsbad, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

culture, the sense of being part of something great, work /life balance

Cons

It is still work and there is a lot to keep you busy

5. 5.0

Fsc

Aug 3, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- great company. Good pay , good people , and fun environment

Cons

- management, delays , to many moving pieces

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome company

Aug 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance, benefits, growth opportunities, great people, engaging work, trust

Cons

It’s a big corporation with some amount of red tape.

7. 5.0

Excellent

Aug 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company is so much more than I expected it to be. They are so supportive of individual career goals, family-oriented & understand that everyone has lives outside of work, and so many more things! Best decision I ever made was changing jobs and going to Henry Schein.

Cons

I know this is cliche, but honestly, I don't have any cons at the moment.

8. 5.0

Great People work here

Jul 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

flexibility with work hours understanding supervisor lots of training mentor program programs to help the local community

Cons

100% remote can be a little lonely at times.

9. 4.0

Good company

Aug 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good management at the company

Cons

Salary is not really great

10. 5.0

Great company

Jul 27, 2022 - Operations Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

good benefits and people are friendly

Cons

centralized work structure that limits autonomy.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,154 Reviews
</>Embed

Henry Schein Reviews FAQs

Henry Schein has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 1,283 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Henry Schein to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Henry Schein employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Henry Schein. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

83% of Henry Schein employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Henry Schein 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Henry Schein to be culture, career development, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, management, compensation.

Popular Careers with Henry Schein Job Seekers