What people are saying about Herbalife
Got a burning question about Herbalife? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Herbalife employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Company benefits are good and tasks given are achievable." (in 75 reviews)
- "Great people that care about you and your family." (in 60 reviews)
- "Awesome good work life balance" (in 44 reviews)
- "1.You can retire here and good for people with no aims and expecting a good salary." (in 26 reviews)
- "Discretionary work from home" (in 25 reviews)
- "Micro management, No professional growth" (in 29 reviews)
- "Most of the middle managers have been there more than 5 years in the same position." (in 16 reviews)
- "Leadership is terrible." (in 10 reviews)
- "Flipcart Amazon has less prices over Herbalife product still Herbalife sell full MRP and earn money from this , and release cheque from that." (in 8 reviews)
- "Your opportunities depend on managements perceptions and not so much on your work." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Herbalife and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1,038 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 27, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 1.0Sep 27, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsLos Angeles, CA
Work/Life Balance. That's about it.
Culture and morale are a mess, with the top 3 or 4 people having no idea how to fix the company. They are constantly changing strategies, and have only a small set of people getting actual opportunities. Run away!1
- 3.0Sep 22, 2023Sales Support SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsBudapest
Great collegues, great events with field
Salary is average, some independent business owners are mean1
Herbalife Reviews FAQs
Herbalife has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 2,081 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Herbalife to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
77% of Herbalife employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Herbalife 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.