Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC Branch Sales Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 8, 2019

5.0
Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC CEO Brian Recatto
Brian Recatto
  1. "Awesome Company to work for"

Current Employee - Branch Sales Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great upper management, Great Support from Corporate, good ethics, Promotes within the company.

Cons

None really. Company supplies you with all the training needed to perform your job

Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC2019-11-08
  2. "great place to work"

Current Employee - Branch Sales Manager in Fresno, CA

I have been working at Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC full-time for less than a year

Pros

The upper management rolls up their sleeves and will get involved to help, assist, referee or what ever is necessary to create a safe, successful and likable work environment. They are "been there - done that" kind of people so they understand what you are up against before you do. The pay is designed to reward the employee who tries and puts in an honest day's work. The benefits package is AFFORDABLE!!!

Cons

If you do your job the best to your ability and there will be NO downside to this company.

Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC2019-11-08

"Great Company, with GREAT pay!"

Current Employee - Branch Manager/Sales Manager in Elgin, IL

I have been working at Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Benefits, Personal Growth, Opportunity for advancement, opportunity to learn, The pay is wonderful! Over the years that I have been with HCC, I have learned many things. I was a kid without a future before this company, and in a short time I have become VERY successful. It took a lot of blood, sweat and tears, but if it weren't for Crystal Clean, I don't know where I would be today. THANK YOU!

Cons

Hours, vacation time, stress levels. In my position it feels almost impossible to find the time for a vacation. The company offers the paid vacation, but with the way things are growing, I can't find the time to use it. And if you don't use it, you lose it.

Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC2014-06-11