- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Florida
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
- - Sunrise, FL
- - Palm Beach, FL
- - Tampa, FL Area
- - Clearwater, FL
- - Pinellas Park, FL
- - Tampa, FL
- - Rhode Island
- - Providence, RI Area
- - Johnston, RI
- - Kansas
- - Kansas City, MO Area
- - Kansas City, KS
- Kenya - All Cities
- - Nairobi
- - Nairobi, Kenya Area
- - Nairobi
Found 48 of over 52 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Hostile work environment." (in 4 reviews)
- "Nepotism is rampant at Heritage and nearly every manager gained their position through some sort of nepotism or because they are friends with the CEO." (in 3 reviews)
- "Project delay due to said management" (in 3 reviews)
- "2. Beatings will continue till morale improves" (in 3 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun 2, 2022 - Associate Software Engineer in Tampa, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Coworkers made job less stressful.
I cant think of a con.
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 10, 2022 - Project ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
None that I can think of
The company is a house of cards, completely mismanaged and almost out of businessContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★May 22, 2022 - EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Benefits are great and on point.
Communication, constant changes without explanation, some mangers ignore employees, false expectationsContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jun 28, 2022 - UnderwriterRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good benefits, nice new office building.
This management team isn’t qualified to be in their roles. Their lack of skill professionally bleeds through the department and creates low morale. They treat employees like children and foster a stressful work environment in an already stressful industry.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★May 21, 2022 - Staff Counsel in Sunrise, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good benefits, competitive salary (when work/life balance was better & good systems.
Toxic environment, poor & inexperienced management, terrible work/life balance, bad decision making for the legal department.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★May 6, 2022 - UnderwriterRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
good benefits and nice office
micro management, favoritism, no room for advancement, unprofessional work environment. It's a very male dominant organization, no female leaders at the top. Very little diversity.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Apr 25, 2022 - Claims Examiner in Tampa, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Salary Manager Vice President CCO co-workers In general a very nice place to work.
Still new company and growing .Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Apr 20, 2022 - Desk Examiner in Clearwater, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The pay and benefits were decent. Nice new office.
Very limited opportunity for growth. The new CEO seems to be in over his head. Nepotism rules! Very high turnover rate. Upper management is very "reactionary" in their operating approach. No clear procedures set in place, policy and procedures would change daily. Training is horrible.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Apr 18, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Starting there was great, good benefits
over time benefits were removed.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Apr 11, 2022 - Agency Services Specialist in Tampa, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly and helpful atmosphere. Everyone you work with has a strong passion or knowledge of insurance.
Very strict with remote work, only available for salaried employees.Continue reading
Heritage Insurance Reviews FAQs
Heritage Insurance has an overall rating of 2.9 out of 5, based on over 52 reviews left anonymously by employees. 57% of employees would recommend working at Heritage Insurance to a friend and 51% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.
57% of Heritage Insurance employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Heritage Insurance 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.