Hermosa Beach Marketing Reviews

Updated Nov 28, 2014

5.0

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

I am thankful to work at Hermosa

Nov 28, 2014 - Interactive Media - Design in Hermosa Beach, CA
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

As it is Thanksgiving, I am thankful to work here. There are so many positive things to say. 1. I have everything I could want equipment-wise. If I ask, I get. 2. The structure is amazing I mean if I wanted to I could do my laundry at work. Never have to pay for food 24 hrs a day. Everything is catered to you. 3. Subject matter is awesome. If I want to work on something, Sparks will either pick up the phone and aggressively find a client or he will create a company owned business to satisfy. 4. The company work location is private and beautiful in Hermosa. Phone never rings awesome for creative talent. 5. Greatest bestest buds of professionals. I am in awe of their talent on a consistent basis and know also that what i bring to the table combines to be at the peak of what is possible. I love my besties!!

Cons

Its funny but it bothers me. I cant stand that the programmers get their own parking spaces. I am MORE NEUROTIC than they are !!! AHHH! I want my own parking space. Make it happen.

Continue reading

Feb 22, 2013 - Interactive Media in Hermosa Beach, CA
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

I finally got my 2 year review. On time. The owners only hire top tier people. Everybody is very good at what they do and there is no supervision or authority structure. The owner is probably the smartest person I have ever met. Its great to walk in to work and know that I am doing many types of things that have never been done before.

Cons

Certain parts of the criteria for employment are taken too far. Mainly the no clean records. If you have never pushed the limits of the law, you are not suitable to think outside the box in a nutshell. It works but sometimes I feel that we as a team are missing something.

Continue reading