Hidden Brains InfoTech Reviews

Updated Sep 23, 2020

3.7
Hidden Brains InfoTech Managing Director & CEO  Vishal Chhawchharia
Vishal Chhawchharia
Pros
  • "recommend Hidden Brains for anyone looking forward to build their carrier as a Programmer(in 40 reviews)

• "The people are amazing, it's a very friendly work culture(in 21 reviews)

Cons

"A free inside look to one of the Fastest Growing IT MNC"

I have been working at Hidden Brains InfoTech full-time

Pros

What Ideally you're looking for when it comes to an organization? Inclusive and friendly Work Culture! A great deal of energy on the floors and the extremely impressive growth! A transparent environment which allows you to have an insight on what to expect & how the organization works! Effective Conflict Management! (gives you direct access to the senior management if needed) Onboarding process that guides you all the way! With assigned buddy to support you Equal Work-life Balance (Flexi Work Hours, 5 Days a week, Fun Time, Extra-curricular activities, Celebrations) A stimulating work environment for career development. Recognizing hard-work & providing feedback when & where required! (Monthly Synergy Events) Training individual to grow in their current profile and develop skills, competencies, and talent. Working on the latest Technologies & providing a platform to grow! Well, I can assure you all above-mentioned points I have personally observed being here for a quality time. (No Binding or Compulsion) No Company No Individual is perfect. What Matters is how much effort you give in to improvise this very aspect of it.

Cons

Should they be doing this? This company keeps on trying to improve when already best. Keeps on thinking for employees when already doing much. I believe no company is perfect and that's okay! The company is only as extraordinary as your people that work within. 1,000 people will have different interests, priorities, and ideas. They share different experience & thought-process & understanding level. That's how the "Diversified work cultures are built" Employee & organization, both should be respected & adhering this very basic idea of it. We should only continue till the time it's a mutually beneficial business for both the concerned parties. If not, let's move on. I also believe that If there is a difference in view-point, once should try to solve & improvise it, if not doing so, then no one has the moral right to criticize it.

2. "Software Engineer"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Ahmedabad

I worked at Hidden Brains InfoTech full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexi Timings, Seniors Support , WFH

Cons

sometimes Pressure due to work load

3. "A good company to work with"

Former Employee - Software Developer in Ahmedabad

I worked at Hidden Brains InfoTech full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Competitive salary - Good opportunity to learn

Cons

- Internal politics - Had to stretch extra hours

4. "Best place to learn"

Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at Hidden Brains InfoTech full-time

Pros

For freshers it’s a good place to learn technology

Cons

Salaries are low and too much work load

5. "Worst company i ever seen"

1.0
    Current Employee - Software Developer

I have been working at Hidden Brains InfoTech full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Salary on time No other pros

Cons

If you think 4 and 5 star reviews are real? Lol. Low salary. No value if you are devloper. No limit in working hours. No celebration for you if you are devloper. You trited like labour. 6 days working even you work 10 hours per day. You have no rights to say about vps. In short, if you want to spoil your career you can come.

6. "Hikes will be not good and poor bond system"

1.0
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Ahmedabad

I worked at Hidden Brains InfoTech full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- flexible timings, weekly 45 hours excluding breaks. - Only 60-70 office hours in a week need to work, even in high pressure situation also.

Cons

- Bond system, bond breaking is very tough and charger are minimum 3 months of salary. - Heavy work pressure. - No value for work. - Saturdays and sundays office will be there and they wont provide any benifits. - no work and life balance. - Poor work management and poor work environment.

Continue reading
  7. "Best work environment in Ahemdabad"

Current Employee - Manager, Client Services in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Hidden Brains InfoTech full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Friendly Environment at the workplace. No boundaries between departments, very supportive teams.

Cons

No company is perfect, there is always a possibility of improvement in it. In the same HB has done many changes in the company in last few years keeping the employees as it's first priority.

Continue reading
  8. "Jumpstart your journey in IT with Hidden Brains"

I have been working at Hidden Brains InfoTech full-time

Pros

Hidden Brains has been instrumental in shaping my positive outlook towards the IT industry. They have great working culture and provides an overall competitive environment for growth and opportunities both. For anyone who wants to build their careers in Information Technology ecosystem, Hidden Brains can provide the much needed boost and headstart to their endeavour. Great working culture, great people, sustainable growth, activities, personal development, trainings.

Cons

Sometimes due to deadlines one has to work late and that is because of clients. Which is understandable.

9. COVID-19

"Excellent Company with extraordinary work culture"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Hidden Brains InfoTech full-time

Pros

I have been working in the company for the last 3 years. We call it HB family, so have treated me like one. Talking about the pros, here is the below list that I have noticed after working for 3 years - Company has a great work culture - They have very supportive seniors - The company have several get-togethers and corporate functions - Company is very professional in-terms of client handling - The company also helps in maintaining work-life balance - Lastly, job security plays an important part. The company provides the same in this pandemic situation

Cons

I haven't found any cons with my company

10. "Happy to be a family of Hidden Brains"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Hidden Brains InfoTech full-time for more than a year

Pros

> Flexible timings > Providing leaves for the whole year at the starting of the year > Work Culture is really awesome, all are friendly and supportive > Celebrations for every small and big festivals > Monthly events & Yearly Events > Training for employees based on their role > Medi claim Policy for the Employee

Cons

> Sandwich leave Policy > No Provident Fund

Found 196 reviews