The latest conversations about Finance
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Got a burning question about Highland Capital? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Highland Capital employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management also shows little trust in employees in excessive tracking with timekeeper system and other means." (in 5 reviews)
- "long hours, but tons of support" (in 4 reviews)
- "Awkward culture and personal relationships." (in 4 reviews)
- "Work/life balance can be challenging." (in 3 reviews)
- "Hard work & long hours, but that should be expected in this industry" (in 3 reviews)
Found 62 of over 65 reviews
Updated Jul 13, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Highland Capital Reviews FAQs
Highland Capital has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 65 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at Highland Capital to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
66% of Highland Capital employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Highland Capital 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.