Highspot Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 11, 2020

4.7
Highspot  CEO  Robert Wahbe
Robert Wahbe
  1. "I have so much pride for my workplace!"

Current Employee - Associate Product Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Highspot full-time for less than a year

Pros

All-inclusive company culture, a perfect mix of younger and older talent, a collaborative environment with lots of cross-functional teams, lots of encouragement, support, and guidance from upper management, this makes a point to take care of their employees!

Cons

No cons. I have a lot of pride for my team, my coworkers, and my company. I'm always excited to tackle new challenges at work and collaborate with my colleagues. Problem-solving has never been so fun.

Highspot 2019-10-04

"Great platform that really resonates with prospects and customers"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Highspot full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great teammates and a great platform. There's a real need for the platform and with "Sales Enablement" still being relatively new and developing space, the sky is the limit.

Cons

Incredibly fast growing company that runs into its typical growing pains. Implementing new scalable sales tools and processes will be important.

Highspot 2019-09-27
  3. "Amazing career growth potential, best first job out of college!"

Current Employee - Account Development Representative in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Highspot full-time for less than a year

Pros

People- From day 1 I knew I found a family. Everyone cares about your success and it is something I feel every single day when I walk through those doors. Sales is HARD but when you have support from your peers who are constantly sharing best practices to set yourself up for success, you know you found something good. Executive Leadership team- They have a vision for this company and you never feel in the dark about where we are headed. Weekly meetings with the CEO?! Yup! Coffee in the kitchen with executive leaders? You betcha. Location- Yes, I can see the space needle from my desk. Any other questions? Guidance- The training here is impeccable! I feel confident in my ability to do my job because of the ongoing training, learning, and sharing of best practices so I always know what to know, what to say, and what to show when it comes to doing my job. Growth potential- The management team is invested in your future. They ask from day 1, where do you see yourself going at this company. There are so many options rather than the typical cookie-cutter positions post-sales development role. I know the company is invested in me and my future. Thanks Highspot!

Cons

- The office gets cold so bring a jacket... Otherwise NONE!

Highspot 2019-09-25
  4. "Great company all around"

Current Employee - ADR in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Highspot full-time for less than a year

Pros

Tight knit company that allows for growth in many different directions. Management is very helpful and there is great communication all through the company to let everyone know what is going on. Amazing culture as well - forward thinking and modern

Cons

None that I can think of

Highspot 2019-09-17
  5. "Hyper growth with nothing left to chance"

Current Employee - Senior Product Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Highspot full-time for less than a year

Pros

From the first call, throughout onboarding, to the day-to-day (that's never day-to-day), there is one thing that strikes over and over again. Things are done very intentionally and with a plan and goal in place. Leadership at Highspot doesn't just look for revenue, closed opportunities or the product (which they deeply love and care about) but also every adjacent aspect of growing a great and healthy company with amazing people.

Cons

Need to exercise more because of the abundance of food that is provided.

Highspot 2019-09-09

"Fast growing company that does not take short cuts in excellence."

Current Employee - Software Engineer, Backend in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Highspot full-time for less than a year

Pros

For an engineer like me: - Challenging problems, with lots of rooms for innovation! - respectful team members that give you room to grow but also support where it is needed - building a product that is highly valued by our users. - Lots of career opportunity, with growth, there are lots of new teams/initiatives that have room for starting.

Cons

With hyper growth, it comes with certain challenges such as sharing spaces, noise in the office, meeting rooms. However, we are moving to a brand new and much bigger office in a few months, so this is only temporary.

Highspot 2019-08-30
  7. "Phenomenal Hyper-growth startup to work for"

Current Employee - Service Executive

I have been working at Highspot full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Focus on people: The company heavily invests in its people. Right from the interview experience, to the new employee on-boarding, to career growth. - Hyper growth: Many, many customers across segments and verticals are signing up for Highspot. Its thrilling to recognize several big customer names

Cons

With hyper-growth, you get scaling challenges. A good problem to have.

Highspot 2019-08-28
  8. "Best place to work in Seattle!!!"

Current Employee - Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Highspot full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

An amazing, hyper-growth company that works to develop and grow from within! SO much investment in its people- from initial month to ongoing training and team building activities- catered lunches and much much more. It's a joy to come to work every day- the people, product, growth, and leadership make Highspot such a special place. Huge opportunities for career development, every function is in a period of growth so there are endless opportunities for career exploration and promotion!! Amazing culture- the best company I've ever had the chance to work for.

Cons

Rapid growth is a lot of breaking existing ways that work for a company of 50 that don't work at 300- it's important to be flexible and okay with change, this absolutely isn't a negative but people just need to be aware of!

Highspot 2019-08-23
  9. "Thoughtful training and on-boarding experience!"

Current Employee - Account Development Representative in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Highspot full-time for less than a year

Pros

Onboarding was the most in-depth training I've experienced at any company. They wanted to make sure we understood the product from all perspectives - buyer, seller, developer, admin - to have a granular understanding of use cases and applications. As a salesperson going through this training, I was exposed to teams I never normally would have interacted with - engineering, services, and more. The collaborative environment and focus on changing the way millions of people work through beautifully designed software are powerful in this org. We care deeply about people and product!

Cons

High-growth - if you like lots of structure and routine to your days then this might not be for you.

Highspot 2019-08-21
  10. "Exciting and fulfilling place to work!"

Current Employee - Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Highspot full-time for less than a year

Pros

-One of the most supportive, healthy, motivating and growth oriented cultures I’ve ever been a part of -Feeling of making a difference every day. People are genuinely appreciative of your contributions and ideas -Hyper-growth!!! Highspot is going through massive growth which means you’ll learn faster, be a part of something unique, “earn your next challenge” (promotion opportunities!) and hopefully be part of a truly exciting company going through many phases in a condensed period of time -Everyone is happy. And excited to be at work. Truly. I'm excited to come into work every day. -Super cool and powerful product -Intelligent and caring leadership. They care about their people and building a culture first company -Huge investments in developing and training our people -So much more!!!

Cons

-Still a young company. Developing process, procedures, best practices and acumen as they go!

Highspot 2019-08-19