Hilton Atlanta Reviews

Updated Dec 23, 2019

4.0
  1. "Great Company to Work For"

Current Employee - Guest Engagement Specialist in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Hilton full-time for less than a year

Pros

Time off and hotel discounts. Flexibility to trade schedules with other team members. Working from Home

Cons

The hourly pay is low

October 7, 2019Digital HR Analyst

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and provide some feedback. We appreciate you exemplifying our values and sharing our vision of hospitality in everything you do. Keep up the great work!

2. "Great company"

4.0
    Current Employee - Executive Level Concierge in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Hilton full-time for more than a year

Pros

Room for Growth Awesome Benefits Flexible Scheduling

Cons

I've noticed, at least at my property, alot of the good workers are held back.

December 26, 2019Digital HR Analyst

Thank you for taking time to offer your feedback regarding your career advancement. Whenever possible, Hilton strives to promote from within and offer career growth opportunities for our Team Members. However, that is not always possible depending on the company’s needs at the time. We appreciate your desire to grow within Hilton and encourage you to speak with your manager or leadership team regarding any concerns you have as well as your plans for development.

3. "Repair and replace lams"

1.0
    Former Employee - Lamp Electrician in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Hilton full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Hours were very good at the Hilton

Cons

Discrimination against women told so many lies to lay me off. Would not let me advance to a higher position.

December 26, 2019Digital HR Analyst

4. "Great company that loves their team members"

Former Employee - Reservation Sales Specialist in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Hilton full-time for more than a year

Pros

Where do I start? Hilton is THE place to work! I had an amazing DC who made it even more enjoyable and wanted to see us all thriving and moving up within the company. That is what Hilton is all about they love to see their own team members move up with promotions.

Cons

I don’t have anything negative to say about Hilton no cons

October 7, 2019Digital HR Analyst

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and provide feedback. Advancement opportunities happen if and when we have very specific business needs, and many other factors weigh in as well. We are glad you are happy with your progress and we can't wait to see where your future with Hilton takes you.

5. "Salary for Atlanta"

Current Employee - Senior Event Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Hilton full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Benefits, Employees, 401k, Work Environment

Cons

Hours, Work Load, Market, Benefits

June 7, 2019Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and provide some feedback. We appreciate you exemplifying our values and sharing our vision of hospitality in everything you do. As you know, it is important for us to have our Team Member's feel heard. As such, if you would like any further assistance in addressing these concerns, please reach out to your HR team or manager.

6. "Decent Place To Work"

Current Employee - Communications Operator in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Hilton full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great health and travel benefits.

Cons

High turn around, and low hourly pay. It takes many years, working at the Hilton, to get to a good pay, if your just an hourly employee, and not salaried.

April 26, 2019Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and provide some feedback. We do our very best to provide competitive compensation packages. If you would like further assistance in addressing your concern, please reach out to your HR team or direct manager.

"Cook1"

Former Employee - Cook1 in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Hilton full-time for less than a year

Pros

Benefits, great food,good beverages, friendly staff

Cons

Long hours, little money, poor management, favoritisms, a lot of politics

December 4, 2018Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your feedback. Though we strive to promote a positive working environment, it sounds from your remarks that there could be opportunities for us to improve. Please know your comments have been shared with leadership. Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

8. "Review is for Hilton Atlanta Airport Only!"

1.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Hilton full-time

Pros

Great benefits, decent work/life balance, decent hours. The Hilton brand itself is wonderful. Not all locations and brand levels are the same though.

Cons

Poor maintenance of equipment, poor cleanliness, bad attitudes. There isn't enough training or communication. Team members tend to do whatever they feel is right even if it's wrong.

October 4, 2018Human Resources Manager

Thank you for giving us your feedback. We provide a number of training tools and resources for our Team Members to leverage in order to succeed. We encourage you to speak with your manager directly so that they may address this with you and partner with you in order to come up with a plan for your development.

9. "Steward"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Hilton full-time for more than a year

Pros

Meeting people providing service and tips

Cons

it can be fast paced and some customers can be rude

Hilton Response

June 4, 2018Social Media Strategy Contractor.

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and provide feedback for us. We appreciate your comments and wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors! Be sure to stay connected with us and join our Hilton Team Member & Alumni Community on LinkedIn.

10. "Housekeeping"

2.0
    Former Employee - Service Ambassador in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Hilton full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits for you and family

Cons

Pays low, which is barely a living wage

Hilton Response

May 24, 2018Social Media Strategy Contractor.

Thank you for taking time to give us a review and provide feedback regarding pay. Hilton takes pride in providing fair compensation and a culture of recognition that matches each Team Member's effort, performance and contributions along with the various benefits and perks which weigh into our total compensation package. We are sorry to hear this didn’t meet your expectations and we will share your feedback with leadership.

Found 42 reviews