Hilton Boston Reviews

Updated Oct 2, 2019

2.9
  1. "Good Hospitality Experience"

Intern in Boston, MA

I worked at Hilton for less than a year

Pros

Able to see operations of a hotel and behind the scenes. Everyone is nice and there is a free cafeteria for workers.

Cons

None that I can think of

January 28, 2019Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and provide feedback for us. We appreciate your comments and are glad that you enjoyed sharing and promoting our hospitality culture and vision. We wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors!

"Toxic!"

1.0
    Former Employee - Assistant Front Office Manager in Boston, MA

I worked at Hilton full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Amazing team members, they made it the hardest to leave!

Cons

-Management is so toxic. They work you to death with no appreciation. Every day you walk in with so much anxiety becuase you know your walking into a circus. The culture is so toxic and nothing will ever change becuase of the management from the top. I worked at this location for 11 months and saw 5 managers just from the front office come and go.

November 13, 2019Digital HR Analyst

Thank you for your review and offering feedback as we value your honesty. We are disappointed to hear that you did not experience the working dynamic as you had hoped and one that we strive to promote. We wish you well with all your future endeavors and appreciate you sharing our hospitality and vision.

3. "This Is A Customer Service Position."

1.0
    Former Employee - E-Commerce Manager in Boston, MA

I worked at Hilton full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work from home. My team was mostly professional and nice.

Cons

Very disappointing experience. During my recruitment, with deep experience managing large marketing budgets & campaigns, I was sold the dream of shot-calling larger campaigns with the downside of limited client-facing duties. Upon arrival, I was horrified to learn that this is just an overpaid customer service job. "Managers" don't even have access to basic analytics, much less coming anywhere near touching a campaign or making a decision. The folks running the department showed little regard for work-life boundaries, and were not the most direct or tact communicators. A bit cheap for a large organization. "Working from home" was actually more of a requirement than a benefit. Could've shown a little more class when I did finally find a way out.

June 26, 2019Digital HR Analyst

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We appreciate your candor. Though we strive to promote a positive working environment, it sounds from your remarks that there could be opportunities for improvement. Please know your comments have been shared with leadership. Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

4. "Awesome"

Current Employee - Front Desk Agent in Boston, MA

I have been working at Hilton part-time for less than a year

Pros

Great company, great guests, awesome coworkers

Cons

Not enough guests, nothing else

January 11, 2019Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and provide some feedback. We appreciate you exemplifying our values and sharing our vision of hospitality in everything you do. Keep up the great work!

5. "Human Resources Internship (Boston MA)"

4.0
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern in Boston, MA

I worked at Hilton

Pros

Great experience and entry level internship to learn about the HR department

Cons

Lots of filing and paper work, didn't learn a lot about HR

December 10, 2018Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and provide feedback for us. We appreciate your comments and are glad that you enjoyed your internship as well as sharing and promoting our hospitality culture and vision. We wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors!

"HR Intern"

Former Intern - Human Resources Intern in Boston, MA

I worked at Hilton for less than a year

Pros

Good learning experience readings given to read in free time provide lunch great people to work under good core values

Cons

Many other interns UN paid internship

December 10, 2018Human Resources Manager

7. "I would like to try and this Hotel"

Current Employee - Cleaning in Everett, MA

I have been working at Hilton part-time

Pros

Close to my house and better aportunity , I thinks they pay better and it's a nice hotel with a lot of benefits that I'm looking for

Cons

Cleaning, good actitud , be always on the time What's to work , good relations with others how to answer the phone

September 8, 2017Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and provide feedback. You are an extraordinary hospitality professional and make Hilton a great place to work. We appreciate all you do, keep up the great work!

8. "Cashier"

Current Employee - Restaurant Serve/Cashier in Woburn, MA

I have been working at Hilton full-time for more than a year

Pros

I like this company, I like the way they are growing in the job market, how they treat customers, and it would be a pleasure to be part of this group that is so competent in what it does! Thank you

Cons

I've never heard anything against this hotel business, that's why I want to be part of this team so much.

July 20, 2017Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition

"it was not a good experiance as employer they offer different work then he the actual job risponsibility"

2.0
    Former Employee - Assistant in Brookline, MA

I worked at Hilton full-time for less than a year

Pros

you can get money if you need very badly

Cons

the manager does not have the sense to work in with people, and you can't learn from your superior.

October 16, 2017Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition

10. "Night auditor - awesome!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Night Auditor in Woburn, MA

I have been working at Hilton full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good benefits, awesome staff to work with although I don't see anyone overnight usually. I'm still new here but so far it's been awesome, there's always someone around to answer questions and train me further. Good pay to start.

Cons

So far nothing, everything's been smooth sailing except for trying to stay awake that first week. But I'm still pretty new so I'll get back to you on this.

December 19, 2016Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition