Hilton Fremont Reviews

Updated Nov 4, 2017

4.0

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Hilton and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. "Grow and Develop with Hilton"

4.0
    Current Employee - California School for the Deaf in Fremont, CA

I have been working at Hilton part-time for less than a year

Pros

I started as line level employee in the hospitality industry, joined Hilton 20 years ago and just celebrated my 5th year as a General Manager in a full service hotel. Hilton Worldwide is a company dedicated to developing talent at every level in the organization and I owe my success and career to their continual investment in me.

Cons

Growth in the company can mean relocation from city to city. While this is not necessarily a bad thing, it is certainly can be part of the equation, especially if you want to fast track your career.

Continue reading

Hilton Response

November 6, 2017Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and this review. Your comments are appreciated and valued. Hilton works diligently to promote a positive work environment and a culture that embraces all of our values. We are glad this is the case for you!

2. "to be a team leader in the hospitality business and to do well with the company."

Current Employee - Great in Fremont, CA

I have been working at Hilton full-time for more than a year

Pros

to get a job at the hospitality business where my experience will be used to full achievements.

Cons

to pass my probation with flying colors and to be employed by a great company.

Continue reading

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.