KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Hilton Grand Vacations President Mark Wang
Mark Wang

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "term planning and poor management.(in 56 reviews)
  • "Managers not capable of managing and as a result employees not happy and looking elsewhere.(in 20 reviews)
  • "Management is unwilling to listen to employee feedback and suggestions.Supervisors and managers display blatant favoritism towards certain employees.(in 17 reviews)
  • "aggressive emails from the more unprofessional supervisors.(in 15 reviews)
  • "Hard work long hours .(in 14 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Hilton Grand Vacations and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Love my career!

Apr 3, 2022 - Quality Assurance Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flex PTO! Family like work place with integrity selling and workforce!

Cons

None that I can think of atm.

2. 5.0

Great

Jun 24, 2022 - Housekeeper in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

All of the other team members were very nice and easy to get along with and I never really dreaded my day.

Cons

The only downside sometimes was some of the customers but as far as internal affairs everything was great.

3. 5.0

Simply Amazing

Jun 21, 2022 - Housekeeping Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working with great intelligent people.

Cons

Not enough paid time off.

4. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Pretty fast paced but great opportunity

Jun 20, 2022 - Inside Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at HGV I was a learning experience. If you wan to learn some of the basic fundamentals of inbound sales, this is the company to go to. Great place to learn the Mini Vac industry.

Cons

Very fast paced and if you are not focused and ready to gring you will burn out.

5. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Okay place

Jul 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Quiet environment. Everyone is friendly.

Cons

Management keeps to themselves. Always in meetings.

6. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Don’t accept dr notes

Jul 1, 2022 - Cashier/Barista
    Business Outlook

Pros

Always got my 40 hours plus ot at times and tips were good

Cons

They don’t accept dr notes to excuse an absence and you get in trouble even if you’re out due to medical issues

7. 5.0

Awesome company

Jun 14, 2022 - Front Office Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

So many opportunities for advancement Day 1 benefits

Cons

No Cons to discuss or explain.

8. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great management

Jun 15, 2022 - Sales Gallery Coordinator in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership, hotel discounts, PTO, easy going work environment

Cons

Sometimes disorganized and policies were often changing

9. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Non empathetic leaders

Jun 29, 2022 - Portfolio Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits for travel are excellent

Cons

You are just a number. Give years of hard only to be highlighted by any mistakes you’ve made

10. 5.0
    Former Employee

great place

Jun 13, 2022 - Vacation Sales Advisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

commissions that you can earn insurance benefits team environment fun management

Cons

none that I can think of

Viewing 1 - 10 of 940 Reviews

Hilton Grand Vacations Reviews FAQs

Hilton Grand Vacations has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 970 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at Hilton Grand Vacations to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Hilton Grand Vacations employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Hilton Grand Vacations. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

75% of Hilton Grand Vacations employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Hilton Grand Vacations 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Hilton Grand Vacations to be career development, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be culture, management.

Popular Careers with Hilton Grand Vacations Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Hilton Grand Vacations? Share Your Experiences

Hilton Grand Vacations Careers

Cover image for Hilton Grand Vacations

There’s something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. With a legacy spanning more than two decades of leadership and innovation,...More

• Our Culture
  • Our Careers
  • Our Benefits
  • Our Stories

Company Updates

993 days ago

It is Global Handwashing Day and we're thrilled to stand with 5,300 @Hilton properties in more than 70 countries and territories around the globe to partner with Clean the World and maximize our soap recycling efforts. Beginning January 1, 2020, HGV will make the program a brand standard ensuring all U.S. based properties are participating and doing its part to help fight the hygiene epidemic plaguing underserved communities. 🌎 #HGVServes #HiltonEffect http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vMYme
Shared image - Hilton Marks Global Handwashing Day by Expanding Soap Recycling Effort Around the World
glassdoor.com

1000 days ago

We are delighted to share that Hilton Grand Vacations has been recognized as one of the Dave Thomas Foundation’s Best Adoption-Friendly Workplaces of 2019. Our Team Members are the heart of our success and we are proud to offer an enhanced parental leave program that reflects our company’s family-first culture: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vMYC7
Shared image

Hilton Grand Vacations Photos

+ Add Photo
Hilton Grand Vacations photo of: Hilton Hawaiian Village
Hilton Grand Vacations photo of: One of our Orlando offices has launched a new interactive space that will be showcasing our Owner, guest and Team Member stories featured on social media
Hilton Grand Vacations photo of: Polar Plunge
Hilton Grand Vacations photo of: Anniversary Celebration
Hilton Grand Vacations photo of: Our Team Members in Las Vegas hosting an Owner Breakfast
Hilton Grand Vacations photo of: Team Member enjoying our travel benefits with the HGV Travel Program
Hilton Grand Vacations photo of: Team Members completing a leadership program