Hilton Greenville Reviews

Updated May 19, 2018

3.2

"Hard work pays off"

5.0
    Former Employee - Bell Captain/Front Desk Agent/Gift Shop Manager in Greenville, SC

I worked at Hilton full-time for more than a year

Pros

if you voice your want directly to GM to move forward and receive more responsibilities, you will be propelled quickly into management and receive training and experience to further your career.

Cons

You have to be willing work holidays and extremely long hours. This job can be hard on people with families because hotels never sleep, and if you are important enough, you will get calls outside of your office hours regularly.

Hilton Response

August 2, 2016Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and provide feedback for us. We appreciate your comments and are glad that your enjoyed sharing and promoting our hospitality culture and vision. We wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors!

"Too much work not enough pay"

Current Employee - Housekeeper in Greenville, SC

I have been working at Hilton full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Get bonus pay for extra rooms

Cons

They have a lot of drama

Continue reading

Hilton Response

May 24, 2018Social Media Strategy Contractor.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Hilton offers fair and competitive compensation along with the benefits and programs that weigh into our overall total compensation package. We are sorry you do not feel this is the case in your situation. Once again, thank you for providing this feedback.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews