Hilton Reading Reviews

Updated Aug 16, 2020

5.0

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Hilton and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. "I really enjoyed my time there"

5.0
    Current Contractor - Food & Beverage Assistant in Reading, England

I have been working at Hilton for more than a year

Pros

Great team, great overall energy

Cons

Few of the people i worked with would get excessively angry over small things

2. "Hilton"

2.0
    Food Server in Reading, England

I worked at Hilton

Pros

Company benefits to stay in other Hotels for decent price.

Cons

Long hours almost every weekend working. Difficult to get promoted. They change your shifts without notice. Some managers are suck in their job. If you call sick they investigate you.

Continue reading

Hilton Response

May 11, 2017Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We appreciate your candor. Though we strive to promote a positive working environment, it sounds from your remarks that there could be opportunities for improvement. Please know your comments have been shared with leadership. Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

3. "Share your passion"

4.0
    Current Employee - Administrator/PA to M in Reading, England

I have been working at Hilton full-time for more than a year

Pros

Since I have joined Hilton in September 2015, I have been on a constant learning experience. Exceptional service delivery has been a passion. I have been given the privilege to learn through experience, guidance and University. I have met so many wonderful people who have inspired me to go far in this company to deliver a dream and to live the values.

Cons

Some of the places I would like to work for are restricted by the language barrier. English being the international language is still number 2.

Continue reading

Hilton Response

May 3, 2017Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and this review. Your comments are appreciated and valued. Hilton works diligently to promote a positive work environment and a culture that embraces all of our values. We are glad this is the case for you!

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.