Hilton Graduate Recruitment Consultant Reviews

Updated Oct 9, 2017

1. "Amazing Internship"

Current Intern - Graduate Recruitment in Schiphol

I have been working at Hilton for less than a year

Pros

Limitless grow possibilities, traveled twice in my first month as an intern, working closely with my manager, get responsibilities, they show me the greater overview of the organisation and its movements, extensive and well prepared lunch, global traveling team member programme and being accepted as a team member instead as an intern.

Cons

I do not have a lot of negative feedback about my internship.

Continue reading
  2. "Talent Acquisition"

Current Employee - Manager Graduate Recruitment EMEA in Amsterdam

I have been working at Hilton full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Outstanding work environment with freedom to select own working time, travel options, meeting people, self development, gaining responsibilities and most off, earn great respect!

Cons

You can become too excited in the role and lose yourself in the travelling part, since it includes a huge region. No worries, there is outstanding support throughout the company to guide you if needed.

Continue reading

Hilton Response

February 3, 2017Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and offer feedback. As you know, it is our desire to be competitive in our industry and offer the best to our Team Members. It's nice to be acknowledged for what we do well and especially rewarding to have you represent our Values. Thank you for all you do!

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.