Find jobs for senior sales operation manager

Hilton Senior Manager Sales Operation Reviews

Updated Aug 27, 2018

5.0
  1. "Great Company with a Great Culture"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Operations Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Hilton full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Hilton is constantly working to enhance the on-property team member experience. I believe it all starts with Chris Nassetta and trickles down. Internally, there's constant conversations and encouragement about job growth and they truly want to retain you. I work with a team that respects both my opinion and me. In an industry where there is often not a lot of work/life balance, Hilton goes out of its way to provide that. A culture has been created in the understanding that truly caring for our guests starts with caring for our team members and I'm proud of an organization that create an atmosphere of warmth. It's also a company where I'm allowed to be creative and take on additional duties that might not always be considered "my job". They allow me to grow in my strengths. I also feel respected by my team members..There is a strength in being able to come up with solutions when you have a common goal no matter what department you work in.

Cons

Hilton is such a big company and getting everyone on the same page with the same goal is always a work in progress. Personally, I think they do an amazing job with such a big task!

Continue reading

Hilton Response

Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and provide feedback. Team Members are the heart of Hilton and are at the core of our success. We are committed to supporting the well-being and performance of all our Team Members so they can Thrive in all they do and be at their best every day. You are helping us achieve the goal of becoming the preeminent global hospitality company - the first choice of Guests, Team Members, and Owners alike and we appreciate all you do!

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 1 review