Hilton Support Manager Reviews

Updated Jan 31, 2020

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Hilton and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. "Work needed"

Former Employee - Customer Service Manager

I worked at Hilton full-time

Pros

Great company to work for.

Cons

Very hectic and issue with staffing at times.

Hilton Response

February 3, 2020Digital HR Analyst

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and provide feedback for us. We wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors!

"Manager, Project Support"

Current Employee - Manager, Project Support in Addison, TX

I have been working at Hilton full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work life balance is really important to the employer, forward career advancement is encouraged, transferring to different departments is allowed and encouraged, quarterly employee recognition events, family environment, on the job training, work from home once a week, team member travel discounts (family and friends included) for anywhere around the world, the salary is comparable or greater then other revenue companies, job security, discounts on mattresses and other misc items, 401 k match, benefits are awesome: dental, medical, vision, met law, etc. Really my time at Hilton has been a blessing and feel so strongly about the company, that I recommend this company to all my friends.

Cons

Currently there are no stock options offered to team members. Sometimes the work can be tedious.

Continue reading

Hilton Response

October 7, 2016Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and provide some feedback. We appreciate you exemplifying our values and sharing our vision of hospitality in everything you do. Keep up the great work!

3. "unloyal"

2.0
    Brand Performance Support Manager in Bakersfield, CA

I worked at Hilton for less than a year

Pros

good benefits for medical and dental

Cons

Lack of leadership in my division

Continue reading
Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.