Hilton Employee Reviews about "team member travel"

Updated Jan 16, 2021

4.2

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Hilton and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "team member travel"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Senior Manager/Director

Sep 3, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been happily working for Hilton Worldwide for over 15 years... because it is a GREAT company to work for. If you have a true passion for hospitality, want to work with managers and team members who value one another, Hilton is a great choice for you. There are great training programs and many opportunities for growth and development. I started in a "back of the house" position, at $7.50 an hour, and am now a Director of a department. I couldn't be happier for this company.

Cons

EVERY property and company will go through challenges, its how they recover from it.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company to Work For

Oct 26, 2015 - Guest Services Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Global Hotel Organization Experience, Health Benefits, Team Member Travel Discounts

Cons

Employee are not really recognized although the brand advertises, the individual hotels do not care.

Continue reading
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Love this company

May 18, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company wants to help team members grow and succeed. Give them the extra resources team members ask for to best do their job.

Cons

Frequent changes in leadership leads to confusion amongst team members.

Hilton Response

Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and provide some feedback. We appreciate you exemplifying our values and sharing our vision of hospitality in everything you do. Keep up the great work!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Phenomenal Company with Great Hospitality and Growth Opportunities

Jun 9, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

It has been a privilege to work for Hilton over the last 15 years. The company has a bright future and is passionate about rewarding those who work hard and excel in their roles. Leadership here at Hilton has a bold and exciting vision for the future, with many opportunities for interesting and challenging work at all levels – which leads to learning, career growth, and promotion opportunities. Culture is overall positive and encouraging. People are generally willing to work together to help accomplish goals. The company has great benefits, including competitive pay, PTO, 401k matching, and a new team member travel discount program.

Cons

Those who excel at execution are often asked to take on more work than they are able to effectively manage. Because Hilton is so large, it can be difficult to understand shared goals and communicate across teams to identify interdependencies and collaboration opportunities.

Continue reading

Hilton Response

Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and this review. Your comments are appreciated and valued. Hilton works diligently to promote a positive work environment and a culture that embraces all of our values. We are glad this is the case for you!

5. 5.0