Hilton Employee Reviews about "team member travel"

Updated Jan 16, 2021

4.2

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Hilton and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "team member travel"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Front Desk Agent"

Current Employee - Front Desk Agent in Orange, CA

I have been working at Hilton full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits, the team member travel option is a nice touch.

Cons

Depends on managment if they care about you or not.

August 24, 2018Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and this review. Your comments are appreciated and valued. Be sure to share your team outing idea with your manager- sounds like a fun idea! We appreciate you exemplifying our values and sharing our vision of hospitality in everything you do.

2. "Director"

Current Employee - Director in Addison, TX

I have been working at Hilton full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Benefits, Culture, People, Flexibility, Team Member Travel

Cons

Systems and Technology are behind and I don't feel that the system can keep up with the growth.

September 17, 2018Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and this review. Your comments are appreciated and valued. We work diligently to promote a positive work environment and a culture that embraces all of our values. We are glad this is the case for you!

"Director of Events and Catering Sales"

Current Employee - Director, Events & Catering in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Hilton full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Here in Hilton, I work with talented team members who are passionate about making a difference, serving guests directly and in directly and all the while-learning and having fun. We work smarter, not harder. And when you have a role that is not "work"-every day is an exciting adventure. I/we grow professionally and personally. Hilton Benefits are a great value too. To be candid, I love what I do. This is the next best business to show business. And for me-"the future's so bright-I gotta wear shades."

Cons

I have no concerns/issues with Hilton Hotels and it's core values. Each year, Hilton is recognized as a great Company to work for and be a part of in this ever changing industry.

Hilton Response

August 10, 2018Social Media Strategy Contractor.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and provide feedback. Team Members are the heart of Hilton and are at the core of our success. We are committed to supporting the well-being and performance of all our Team Members so they can Thrive in all they do and be at their best every day. You are helping us achieve the goal of becoming the preeminent global hospitality company - the first choice of Guests, Team Members, and Owners alike and we appreciate all you do!

"Marketing Manager"

I worked at Hilton

Pros

bonus structure, work remote, team member rate

Cons

no work life balance, endless powerpoint, meetings to talk about having other meetings

Hilton Response

August 7, 2018Social Media Strategy Contractor.

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and provide feedback for us. We appreciate your comments and are glad that you enjoyed sharing and promoting our hospitality culture and vision. We wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors!

5. "BEST Place to Work!"