Hilton Employee Reviews about "team member travel"

Updated Jan 16, 2021

4.2

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Hilton and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "team member travel"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Trail Blazing Compny in the industy, Hilton cares about its Team Members"

Current Employee - Senior Event Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Hilton full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great Company that has a lot of programs in place at corporate and on property to make sure team members get as close as possible to work-life balance, great benefits, good team member travel program (with room for improvement), good career opportunities and involved in making the world better (travel with purpose program) with sustainability programs implemented globally

Cons

Not all corporate programs are implemented on property level. Sometimes we feel a disconnect between corporate & team member on property.

August 2, 2019Digital HR Analyst

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and provide feedback for us. We appreciate your comments and are glad that you enjoyed sharing and promoting our hospitality culture and vision. We wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors!

"Director of Events and Catering Sales"

5.0
    Current Employee - Director, Events & Catering in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Hilton full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Here in Hilton, I work with talented team members who are passionate about making a difference, serving guests directly and in directly and all the while-learning and having fun. We work smarter, not harder. And when you have a role that is not "work"-every day is an exciting adventure. I/we grow professionally and personally. Hilton Benefits are a great value too. To be candid, I love what I do. This is the next best business to show business. And for me-"the future's so bright-I gotta wear shades."

Cons

I have no concerns/issues with Hilton Hotels and it's core values. Each year, Hilton is recognized as a great Company to work for and be a part of in this ever changing industry.

Continue reading

Hilton Response

August 10, 2018Social Media Strategy Contractor.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and provide feedback. Team Members are the heart of Hilton and are at the core of our success. We are committed to supporting the well-being and performance of all our Team Members so they can Thrive in all they do and be at their best every day. You are helping us achieve the goal of becoming the preeminent global hospitality company - the first choice of Guests, Team Members, and Owners alike and we appreciate all you do!

3. "Hilton Hotels"

Current Employee - Executive Chef in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Hilton full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Hilton works very hard to build solid management teams because we know it takes everyone to make memories for our guests. There are many team building events for managers and line staff. Hilton also compensates well for the industry in Food & Beverage. The team member benefits include the usual health benefits but in addition to that there are over 500 hotels and resorts where employees can get discounts.

Cons

There are definite crunch times when the hotels are very busy. that often requires longer days and weeks. However, there is also down time to balance the work level.

September 10, 2018Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and provide some feedback. We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with your compensation package. We strive be competitive and offer the best to our employees. You are just one of the reasons we are the preeminent brand in the hospitality industry. Thank you for all you do each and every day!

"Marketing Manager"

5.0

I worked at Hilton

Pros

bonus structure, work remote, team member rate

Cons

no work life balance, endless powerpoint, meetings to talk about having other meetings

Hilton Response

August 7, 2018Social Media Strategy Contractor.

5. "Administrative Assistant"