KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Hinduja Global Solutions Reviews

Updated Jun 24, 2021

Found 2,871 of over 3K reviews

3.5
Hinduja Global Solutions Wholetime Executive Director and Global CEO Partha DeSarkar
Partha DeSarkar
1,356 Ratings
Pros
  • "Learning and self development, Good environment(in 253 reviews)

• "Mobility and positive work environment(in 217 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Less salary management is not good(in 104 reviews)

• "Low salary that u could ever get(in 83 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Hinduja Global Solutions and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A job that feels like home.

May 17, 2021 - Social Media in East Peoria, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Extensive training Extensive support Diversity Flexible Low turn over rate Fun

Cons

Pay inconvenient privacy policies, like you can't have paper around your desk or a window to look out of. Inconvenient security policies as well, having to keep track of lots of different and ever changing passwords.

Hinduja Global Solutions Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! They help others understand the good and not-so with companies and roles within the call center industry. We really appreciate former and current employees about the positive experiences they have had with us. As you mention, we are very proud of our inclusivity, which typifies our global organization. We do understand that the Call Centre industry is quite unique, so our interview process and realistic job previews are robust and honest. There is going to be privileged information on your screen therefore your work environment needs to be set up so that information is protected. We are proud of our industry-leading training that offers our new employees multiple ways to develop, learn, grow, and progress. Our training is second to none and sets our agents up for a life of opportunities with future-proof and transferable skills. Thank you for being part of Team HGS.

2. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Moving to new department

May 12, 2021 - Customer Service Representative (CSR)
      Business Outlook

Pros

•I think $11 is good for a starting pay •Not a big penalty for being late

Cons

•My department started as a stay at home position, but we soon found out that we would have to come in. No one wanted to come in, so we literally only had about 10 people in the building within our department. It was stressful answering so many calls with only a few people. The wait time was literally over 2 hrs and the customers would get so mad! •Too much drama with coworkers (always having to hear others arguing) •I’ve been laid off since March 2021 due to a temporary position. I was told that they are still trying to get in touch with recruiting to place me somewhere else. It is now May 2021 and I still do not have a job, so that sucks I’ve been waiting to here back from someone. •They increased the pay, so that people would come into the office. My friend had worked there for 3 years. I was new and was making the same about of money as her. Not much room to improve. •We had to take a surveys before entering to see if we were showing any sick symptoms. Most of us lied, just so we could come in and make money. Someone could have the flu, but the company wants you to still come in if it’s not deadly. •Overall this place is very unorganized. It’s hard to get in contact with HR.

2 people found this review helpful

Hinduja Global Solutions Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback. The Contact Centre industry is quite unique and we understand not for everyone, so our interview process and realistic job previews are robust and honest. Having said that, during these uncertain times, we are proud to offer stable full-time, safe, work-from-home positions coupled with excellent health benefits and paid training. The COVID Questionnaire that you would have taken was for your and your colleagues' protection. We are proud of our industry-leading training that offers our new employees multiple ways to develop, learn, grow, and progress in the safety of your own home. Nearly all our employees work from home currently if it is at all possible with very few socially distanced employees within our remaining locations. Our training is second to none and sets our agents up for a life of opportunities with future-proof and transferable skills. Thank you for being part of Team HGS, and we wish you well for the future.

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Headliner

Jun 22, 2021 - Sales Associate in Walkersville, MD
      Business Outlook

Pros

It is a great place to work

Cons

Low pay compared to other jobs

4. 4.0
      Current Employee

Good Exposure to Challenges

Jun 10, 2021 - Director, Analytics in Louisville, KY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work Flexibility, Approachable Leadership, Tool Access

Cons

Limited Clientele in Analytics Space

Hinduja Global Solutions Response

Thanks for leaving a review! It is always nice to hear from our former and current employees about the experiences they have had with us. HGS USA is always striving to develop the members of our team and increase their client and systems knowledge. We want our people to learn and grow together. We will share your feedback with our local teams. Thank you for being a part of Team HGS.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Work Cuture

Jun 8, 2021 - Manager, Analytics in Louisville, KY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work Culture is good. You can have work-life balance

Cons

Less team projects. Actually, that's actually good in one way because an individual can learn more.

Hinduja Global Solutions Response

We appreciate your review. It is always nice to hear from our former and current employees about the experiences they have had with us. As you mention, we are very proud of our inclusivity, which typifies our global organization. HGS USA is always striving to develop the members of our team and increase their client and systems knowledge. We want our people to learn and grow together. Thank you for being a part of Team HGS.

6. 3.0

It was ok

Jun 16, 2021 - Brand Advocate in Kingston, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I got to do a lot of overtime which was good

Cons

The pay was still not enough to pay for necessities

Hinduja Global Solutions Response

Thank you for your review. We would love to hear more about your experience so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time. Please reach out to us at talk2us@teamhgs.com with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share.

7. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good Entry Level Job

May 11, 2021 - Sales Support Specialist in Creve Coeur, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedules Laid back dress code Work/life balance Resume builder Opportunities for growth It is what you make it

Cons

Salaries can be on the lower side Pay scales for certain roles are out of whack with job requirements

Hinduja Global Solutions Response

Hi, thank you for sharing your feedback. We are aware that sometimes review sites sometimes highlight different views of a position, but we really appreciate your comments. Feedback from our current employees is both insightful and great for potential applicants looking for a career with us. We are very proud of our culture and inclusivity, which typifies our global organization. HGS Canada is always striving to develop the members of our team and increase their client and systems knowledge. We want our people to learn and grow together. Thank you for sharing your talents with HGS Canada.

8. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Not worth the time

May 13, 2021 - Floor Walker
      Business Outlook

Pros

There really isn't anything I can say that is good here

Cons

I have a laundry list. The pay for one, they stiff you out of your bonuses no matter how many years you've been with them. The upper management isn't that great either. Some team leads are amazing, but they are a small handfull. There's a ton of drama and massive turn around.

Hinduja Global Solutions Response

Hi, thanks for your review. Your feedback is valuable to us. We would like to hear more about your experience to understand how we can make things better here. Please write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com

9. 1.0

DO NOT WORK FOR THEM

May 1, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in El Paso, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay-but is based off what training you have

Cons

- Management is a mess, run by people who have no clue what they're doing - One boss will tell you one thing, another boss will tell you something different -Cannot tell you the amount of times Ive been lied to. -Training i received was rushed, unprofessional, and only educated me in certain areas

2 people found this review helpful

Hinduja Global Solutions Response

Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback. We are very proud of our industry-leading training that sets our agents up for a life of opportunities with future-proof and transferable skills. We are focused on offering the very best support to our employees, so we are disappointed to hear about your experience. We would like to continue this conversation with you to help us improve, and for this reason, your feedback is extremely important. Please connect with us at talk2us@teamhgs.com if you’d like to speak further about your concerns.

10. 1.0

Don't recommend

Apr 5, 2021 - Customer Service
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home great training other employees are nice

Cons

Equipment sucks. No help or support after training. Extremely fast paced and stressful, especially when there is very little support available. Literally after training, you are put on the phones with no coaching or shadowing. If you ask a question, oftentimes nobody answers, leading to call escalations. After training, it was 2 weeks before I had any feedback with my team lead. Equipment is sub standard, and when something doesn't work correctly, they blame YOUR internet, and force you off with no pay. Out of my training class of 17, only 4 made it past week 3 after training. Not worth it for $11/hr.

Hinduja Global Solutions Response

Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback. As you mention, we are very proud of our industry-leading training that sets our agents up for a life of opportunities with future-proof and transferable skills. We are focused on offering the very best support to our employees, so we are disappointed to hear about your experience. We would like to continue this conversation with you to help us improve, and for this reason, your feedback is extremely important. Please connect with us at talk2us@teamhgs.com if you’d like to speak further about your concerns.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,871 Reviews