Hinduja Global Solutions Reviews

Updated Jul 7, 2020

3.6
Hinduja Global Solutions CEO Partha De Sarkar
Partha De Sarkar
Pros
  • "Good environment to start a career in business management(in 213 reviews)

• "Apart from that work environment of this company is very much freindly(in 176 reviews)

Cons
  • "Salary is less as compared to work provided(in 82 reviews)

• "No cons observed in the company(in 74 reviews)

1. COVID-19

"COVID transition"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Hinduja Global Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very positive experience with work at home transition. HGS really cares about the line staff. No layoffs even with some clients pulling back.

Cons

Communication has also been really good since the virus started.

May 14, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are having a great experience at HGS. We at HGS are always striving towards success and we are glad that you see the value in it as well! We wish you all the best:)

2. "Customer Service"

1.0
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Hinduja Global Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible hours and team collaboration through portal are great.

Cons

Low pay, hours change without notice, missing hours on pay, unmotivating management and lack of growth opportunities.

July 6, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback. We are sorry that your HGS experience did not meet your expectations. We are focused on offering the very best support to our employees and take your feedback seriously; it will help us improve the HGS experience for all of our employees. We would like to continue this conversation with you from a local site level. Please connect with us at talk2us@teamhgs.com so we can further address your comments.

3. "Not a good place for people who care about quality of work"

Former Employee - Quality Assurance in Peoria, IL

I worked at Hinduja Global Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

health insurance, good location, some of the people

Cons

lockers, poor management, have to clock out to pee

June 2, 2020

4. "Good pay way to much stress"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in El Paso, TX

I worked at Hinduja Global Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

New projects= more raises along the way if people are quitting.

Cons

Very little parking Lunch areas are getting packed not enough places to sit and eat

May 2, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are focused on offering the very best support to our employees and take your feedback seriously; it will help us improve the HGS experience for all of our employees. We would like to continue this conversation with you from a local site level. Please connect with us at talk2us@teamhgs.com so we can further address your comments.

5. "Good place if need job"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in El Paso, TX

I have been working at Hinduja Global Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The best reason to work there is because they hired you fast if you need I job get the phone and talked to them.

Cons

scheduled and no days off

April 11, 2020

6. "Great for Work at Home opportunities but there is a very high turnover rate."

Former Employee - Dispatch Supervisor in Chicago, IL

I worked at Hinduja Global Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

You can work from home. There are several shifts.

Cons

You are underpaid. There is a high turnover rate. Managers don't communicate well.

March 25, 2020

7. "Good if you don't need a lot and can take bad management"

Current Employee - Customer Support Representative in Peoria, IL

I have been working at Hinduja Global Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Weekends off for most, consistent scheduling

Cons

Terrible pay, poor management, bad policies

March 20, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback. We are focused on offering the very best support to our employees and take your feedback seriously; it will help us improve the HGS experience for all of our employees. We would like to continue this conversation with you from a local site level. Please connect with us at talk2us@teamhgs.com so we can further address your comments.

8. "Great place to work - always hiring"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

I have been working at Hinduja Global Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

40 hours, challenging workload, referral bonus opportunities, promotes from within, quick to move up in the company

Cons

Always understaffed, low pay, promotes from within but years served does not mean qualified

March 9, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We truly believe that our employees are our greatest asset and we are always looking at ways to help our team develop, learn and grow; your feedback helps us improve the experience for all employees. If you would like to continue this conversation from a local site level, please connect with us at talk2us@teamhgs.com. We appreciate your comments and we wish you success now and always.

9. "Overall great company to work for very understanding and flexiable."

4.0
    Current Employee - Customer Support Specialist

I have been working at Hinduja Global Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible schedule, Earned PTO, Paid Hoildays, Team work

Cons

No room for growth, Very Micromanaged, Not enough Pay

February 6, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We value and consider all feedback and we'll continue to find ways to improve. Please email us at talk2us@teamhgs.com

10. "great"

Current Employee - Company Lawyer

I have been working at Hinduja Global Solutions part-time for less than a year

Pros

good pay and flexible hours

Cons

dont like when u miss work

February 5, 2020