I worked at Hindware full-time (More than a year)
- Strong brand and network in the industry
- Product training is given properly
- great learning opportunities
-very good company to start career with
- Less supportive HR and sometimes factory people
- Pays less, although you get compensated in TA well
- less organized
Advice to Management
Need to get more organised and retain good employees
I have been working at Hindware full-time (Less than a year)
One of the best company of India.
Gurgaon is not a place suitable for West Indian.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?