HireArt Reviews

Updated Dec 10, 2019

3.9

"Love this place"

5.0

I have been working at HireArt full-time

Pros

Rapid growth - 5%/week - sweet

Cons

A small team so hard to advance quickly until the team grows

Continue reading
  2. "A computer will interview you"

2.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at HireArt full-time for less than a year

Pros

Seem like a great place to work

Cons

Your initial interview is online. Questions are vague and you have a very short time for the videos.

Continue reading

"Potential job candidate | Not worth the effort"

1.0
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at HireArt

Pros

Timely response to resume submission.

Cons

Lack of humanity. I received the "next steps" email, which was two very broadly written questions and two questions that require video answers. I've decided not to move forward with this process since to do what I think is a professional job would take hours and hours of prep, and this isn't even for/with the hiring company! This info could be covered in a 30-minute conversation with a human. I'm not engaging with this "algorithm" and wasting my time. I applied directly to the company, and with other agencies. This information is easiest enough to find. I'm happy to invest more time after I've actually spoken to a human about the job. Not only am I looking for a job, but am doing the recruiter's job too. Uh-uh.

"Great place to grow"

5.0

I have been working at HireArt part-time

Pros

I've been working at HireArt for close to three years. Because we're a small team, there has been tons of opportunity to take on new responsibilities and grow with the company. There's definitely an "all hands on deck" mentality, which makes for a super transparent environment with a high level of trust between all members of the team. We have all the usual perks (snacks, fun team outings, etc) but the friendly, open atmosphere and work ethic of the team are probably the best things about working at HireArt.

Cons

As a growing company, there's always a lot going on at once and priorities are constantly shifting, so you have to be ready to switch gears and dive into something new at a moments notice. This can be super exiting and fun, but it can also be a bit stressful.

"Doing Great Things"

in New York, NY

I have been working at HireArt

Pros

I recently started working at HireArt and not only are their external practices admirable, but internally, it's a real treat to work here. Super unpretentious, family-style atmosphere with all the perks you could ask for.

Cons

Sometimes the office is cold. Most times I eat too many snacks and drink too much coffee.

"Current Employee"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at HireArt full-time for more than a year

Pros

There is always a clear plan to execute against. At the same time, it's very challenging as the company is trying to solve a huge problem - how do you make hiring an efficient and happy experience for all participants? This makes it a really fun environment if you want a constant challenge. Everyone's opinion is respected and, if appropriate, acted on.

Cons

It's tough working for a start-up that's still trying to figure it out. If you're up for a huge challenge this is the place. If we solve it, we'll change the world.! If not...?

"Amazing people, culture of respect"

Current Employee - Marketing in New York, NY

I have been working at HireArt full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Management is really understanding - Everybody. Every. Single. Person. is both really nice and really smart - Fun company outings (vintage yacht, bowling, karaoke, etc.) - Friday lunch - Collaborative environment, and everyone's opinion on product is heard and considered

Cons

Top floor of the building, and there is always construction on the roof! Very annoying. The elevator also has problems from time to time, and climbing seven flights of stairs is not the most fun way to start your day.

"Some Great Opportunities at HireArt"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at HireArt

Pros

I worked with a major transportation companies in the D.C. area. Very flexible.

Cons

The downside is that it's contract work and not full-time.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 8 reviews