HireLive Reviews | Glassdoor

HireLive Reviews

3.5
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Been a great place to work so far"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Laguna Niguel, CA

I have been working at HireLive full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been at HireLive for a few years now and have had a great experience. I work with a great group of people, friendly environment, casual work attire and we even get free snacks. I like helping people get jobs.

Cons

Would like more growth opportunities

Advice to Management

"There should be no reason you can't find a better job than at this company."

I worked at HireLive full-time

Pros

I can't. I dreaded every day. My job now treats people great.

Cons

It is very uncomfortable to work there. You can't have an opinion or question anything--you will pay for in, in some passive aggressive way. One week off first year (includes 3 sick days) 5 total. Don't work here if you have kids or any family, value your work, looking for a positive work environment. Some nice people, but could not get out fast enough

Advice to Management

Follow employment laws, answer employment questions. Try not to turn red every time an employee has a thought or suggestion that you don't agree with. Google "how to be a good boss" and try to save your company (insert red face here)

"Consistent and Steady"

I have been working at HireLive full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

HireLive cares about working together as a team. Sales and Marketing teams brainstorm together and communicate effectively.

As a team we enjoy bonuses, lunches, team building activities and the fluidity of an 8am-5pm job without working on the weekends.

Working here is very stable and consistent.We observe normal holidays and even get to leave the office early from time to time to enjoy time with family and friends.

Cons

work on increasing bonus structure

"Company with Great Opportunity"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at HireLive as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

There are many very loyal and hardworking employees who have been employed for 5+ years. The commission structure for the sales team is more than fair and has a good quarterly bonus structure and Presidents Club goal. More than half of the sales team goes to Presidents Club every year. Plenty of time off. Strong comradery, good benefits, caring CEO. There are many products to sell to our loyal clientele. CEO is a family man and supportive of time off for school events, etc.

Cons

The office seems quieter because of turnover, but the vibe is now more pleasant and the current sales team is pleased with their new clients and because their numbers are up.

Advice to Management

The current team is strong and dedicated. Hire new fresh hard workers who are really motivated to make money. Make training a constant priority

"Run Forrest, Run!"

Former Employee - National Account Manager in Laguna Niguel, CA
    Former Employee - National Account Manager in Laguna Niguel, CA

I worked at HireLive full-time

Pros

Relaxed Corporate Culture and Dress Code

Cons

Everything else. Seriously don't waste your time unless your only alternative is Chinese Water Torture or you're currently on welfare. The base salary is laughable, the office and technology inside looks like it got into a brawl with 1998, my lunch was stolen from the break room by a homeless woman with no shoes, Obama care is a better option than the health benefits offered, and once your clients attend a Career Fair, they will run from your calls faster than a dog going through Garden Grove.

Advice to Management

Treat people with respect and put money back into the company instead of your house and backyard.

"Marketing Coordinator/Recruiter"

Former Employee - Paralegal in Tustin, CA
    Former Employee - Paralegal in Tustin, CA

I worked at HireLive (Less than a year)

Pros

Laid back. No strict deadlines.

Cons

Low pay. No benefits.

"Account Executive"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Laguna Niguel, CA

I have been working at HireLive full-time

Pros

I have been working at HireLive now for over 2 years. This is a great environment to work in, work hard, play hard, great people around me and an opportunity to make a lot of money.

Cons

Let's see, get to sell, travel, go on team building outings, kitchen full of food, full benefits, don't really have any cons.

Advice to Management

Need to open the Hawaii market so I can travel there

"Director of Recruiting"

Pros

I have worked at HireLive for more than 4 years. It is a great company to work for and I enjoy going to work and working for an industry leader. It is a fast paced environment and we offer great recruiting solutions for our clients.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about HireLive. I plan on working there for several years to come.