HireNetworks Reviews | Glassdoor

Craig Stone

1. "Great company!"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at HireNetworks as a contractor

Pros

I'm a contractor with HireNetworks, and they are a really great company to work for! They're a small group, so when I need help, I can usually have my questions answered right away. My recruiter is always available to answer any questions I might have or to refer me to someone at HireNetworks who can help me with timecard issues, payroll, etc. When I went in to the office in person to fill out all of the paperwork for my new contract job, the staff was very friendly and helpful and excited for me. Highly recommend HireNetworks and I'm glad they helped me land a job so quickly after graduating college. My recruiter also regularly checks in with me to see how I'm doing at my new job and I definitely feel noticed and cared for by both HireNetworks and the company that I’m contracted to.

Cons

Small company, but this just allows them to get back to me faster and not have to redirect me through many people

"Excellent place to work!"

I have been working at HireNetworks full-time

Pros

Great communication with management, friendly and positive office culture, room for growth, nice little perks like a meditation room and fully stocked breakroom, good meeting schedule, good understanding of employee needs, lots of helpful guidance from the top down, and more! I feel valued here, and I'm happy to come to work each day to an environment which actively encourages me to grow and do well without micromanagement or lots of distractions.

Cons

The company is small, so our access to some resources is limited or rationed. However, the company being small affords more pros than cons.

Advice to Management

Management is fantastic: helpful, positive, and approachable.

"You like free food?"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Pros

The entire team collaborates and supports each other, fostering a win-win environment.
    Wins are celebrated in humorous fashion
    Pop in the fridge is plentiful, as well as munchies
    The team is very senior, providing great mentorship to more junior employees. The more junior employees provide new ways of thinking to senior employees.
    The CEO is a cool dude. He's frequently in the office to work directly with and provide direction to the team.
    The Director of Recruiting provides the best advice on how to be successful and always ensures the entire team is on the right track
    Best places to work multiple years! Excellent work-life balance. They're very understanding and try to accommodate everyone's needs.
    Generous PTO/Vacation package

Cons

Similar benefits structure as other small companies some may not like, as opposed to a larger corporation.

Advice to Management

Don't change a thing... you're all fantastic peoples.

5. "Great place"

Former Contractor - Vice President Sales in Raleigh, NC
    Former Contractor - Vice President Sales in Raleigh, NC

I worked at HireNetworks as a contractor

Pros

They know everyone. They are very on point in their placements of people to solve problems. CEO is a pillar in the community and has a deep network.

Cons

Nothing to say bad. Honestly had nothing but good experience with them in every situation placing, being placed, and interactions with their employees.

Advice to Management

Keep growing.

"Highly Recommended"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at HireNetworks full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Will go out of their way to ensure that you are happy and enjoy your job. They want you to be successful in all aspects of your life. Family is important to everyone in the office, so Work Life Balance is at the top of the list of amazing things this company offers. This includes full and partial telecommute opportunities.

Cons

Can't think of anything negative to say.

"Love to come to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at HireNetworks full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Team, culture, ethics, flexibility. Not your typical search, recruiting, or staffing firm. The team cares about the success of each other and the company. We genuinely care about our customers and helping them grow. There is a reason we win Best Places to Work/Best Employer.

Cons

The company is not large so there are limitations faced by any small company. I will take those limitations any day over the limitations of the large firms in our industry.

Advice to Management

Keep growing so that we can continue to add benefits and career opportunities.

"Better and better"

I have been working at HireNetworks full-time

Pros

The team works really hard to take care of each other and make it a great place to work. The leadership team does a lot to provide fun, training, new benefits, great culture, respect, and accountability. We are sincere about taking care of our customers, employees, and candidates.

Cons

There have not been a ton of growth opportunities due to size but it seems that is not a big deal to most employees and also seems to be changing due to growth.

Advice to Management

Continue to make benefits better and provide opportunity. Love the ability to earn equity and have an impact on the company.

"Excellent Place to Feel Valued"

I have been working at HireNetworks full-time

Pros

Opinions/ideas are heard and appreciated by management. Small company allows for flexibility in how you are successful. Everyone has the tools they need to get their job done. There's a genuine interest by senior management in your career and success.

Cons

Since a small company everything is smaller scale in terms of team events, holiday parties, etc. But that isn't an issue with the people who are here since being part of a small company was the attraction.

"HireNetworks Best Place to Work"

Current Employee - Operations Assistant in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Operations Assistant in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at HireNetworks full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

HireNetworks creates a rich, creative and collaborative environment for employees to further their skills, interests and experiences in their specialty fields. HireNetworks also strives to foster for its employees an environment that supports honesty, mutual respect and teamwork, all along with top-notch benefits.

Cons

At HireNetworks, I never have the same day twice. I am always learning new things and getting projects that push my limits.

"Super Flexibility & Great Support!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Pros

1. Super team - experts in the field.
    2. Friendly place to work.
    3. Great, positive feedback for my efforts.
    4. Family focused flexibility.

Cons

1. Management communication can be delayed.