Found 85 of over 89 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great company and leadership!" (in 15 reviews)
- "Great culture, philanthropy & employee engagement events" (in 7 reviews)
- "The people are great and make the day to day environment a fun place to be" (in 7 reviews)
- "Management is always on your side, they’ll always be straight with you, and always support you." (in 6 reviews)
- "There is also great work/life balance and the organization really practices what they preach and cares about all employees." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Hirewell and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 2.0Sep 6, 2023RecruiterFormer Employee
— Friendly employees — Great morale — Remote
— Doesn’t prioritize well — Overpromises — Was let go with several others due to “lack of work” yet lucrative business deals were made throughout the layoff process — Feels like I was set up for failure since I never really got the opportunity to showcase what I was hired for. Regret leaving previous job for Hirewell - only left because of what was highlighted in interview and offer but the actual work scenario was different a few months after being hired.Hirewell Response3w
Hi - Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately, Hirewell, like the rest of our industry, has seen a slowdown in demand for recruiting services. That has been most prevalent in our OnDemand Recruiting. We've had to make hard decisions and balance the demand from clients in an uncertain market for recruiters.
Hirewell Reviews FAQs
Hirewell has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 89 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Hirewell to a friend and 90% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
90% of Hirewell employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Hirewell 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.